28- Adrian's muggle visit

"Dear Adrian
I was wondering if you wanted to come to a restaurant with Y/n's father and I, Y/n will of course join us. I'm sure you've been to some type of wizards restaurant. Well be happy to see you, Lucas asks about you all the time. Let us know!
Love Y/m/n."

Adrian grinned and quickly grabbed a piece of parchment, quill and a envelope. He dipped his quil in the ink and quickly wrote back to Y/n's mother agreeing to go. He folded the parchment, shoved in to the envelope and melted emerald green wax and closed the envelope, tied it to his owl and watched it go off. It wasn't long until school started and he couldn't wait to see her again.

———

"Dear Emilia,
Im sorry to hear about that, but i'm sure everything will work out soon love! The two of you always do. Adrian and I have been really good, thank you for asking. I'll go visit you soon, are you fully healed yet? Have you seen that we needed dress robes for when we go back? I wonder why, miss you.
Love Y/n."

Y/n closed the envelope and sent it off. She seen Adrian owl flying through the front of the house when she quickly closed her window and made her way downstairs to see her mum reading the letter. "Is that from Adrian?" said Y/n as her mother looked at her with a grin.

"It is, it's for me actually. I wrote him in the morning, didn't think he would answer this quickly. Sweet boy." said Y/m/n as Y/n walked over to her to see the letter.

"You invited him for dinner? Isn't that a bit strange?" said Y/n as her mother looked at her strangely. Y/n smiled and placed the letter back on the table. "You never invited Liam to dinner."

"Well, I didn't quite like Liam. You father did but i'm sure he likes Adrian better." said Y/m/n as Y/n smiled. She reread the letter and looked back at her mother and Lucas who was sitting down on the chair eating his food. Lucas dropped his spoon as he tried to reach to grabbed it, when Y/n bent down to grab it, the spoon went flying straight up. Y/n stared at her brother in shock as she looked back at her mother who wasn't paying attention.

"Did you just see that??" said Y/n as she got back up. Y/n mother turned around to look at her confused as Y/n dropped Lucas spoon again. Lucas stuck his tongue out at her as he bent down to try and grab it again. "He just picked it up without touching it.. it flew to his hand.."

"Don't be silly Y/n, Lucas hasn't shown any magically abilities. He's way to old to-" said Y/m/n seeing the spoon fly into Lucas' hand again. Y/n looked back at her mother as they both looked back at him. "Brilliant! Have you been doing magic all this time and we've never noticed my love?!"

"What are you talking about?" said Lucas as Y/n and her mother looked at each other and smiled. Lucas normally went back to eating his food when he looked up again. "When is Adrian coming over again?"

———
Saturday

"Just go home Miles. I really can't do this with you right now." said Emilia as she pulled her pants on. The both of them have been fighting worse then before.

   "You can never do this with me Emilia, it's always the same thing over and over again." said Miles as Emilia threw him his clothes. Miles pulled on his draws as he watched Emilia fully get dressed. "You'll never be able to love me."