14- Pt. 2

"Look there comes Y/n." said Miles as he pushed Emilia into the boys dorm. They stuck their head out of the door and watched Y/n enter the dorm and leave out of sight. "Adrian looked nervous didn't he? He must really like her huh?"

"I think he does, and i'm glad for the both of them actually. Y/n definitely is way better then anyone of his ex's." said Emilia as she moved her head back into the dorm. Miles closed the door and smile, grabbing Emilia's hand and accio roses from under his bed.

"Here.. beautiful flowers for my beautiful girlfriend." said Miles as Emilia looked at him strangely. She placed her hand on his jawline and pulled him down to kiss him.

   "What did you do Miles?" said Emilia pulling away from the kiss with a smile, looking at the flowers. Miles shot her a stern look and crossed her arms against his chest.

   "Why do you think I did something wrong?" pouted Miles as Emilia chuckled looking at the flowers and back at Miles. "I just wanted to give you flowers E, it's not like I can give them to you anywhere else."

   "Well thank you my love, they're beautiful." said Emilia, wrapping her arms around Miles waist. Miles kissed the top of her head and played with her hair. Miles never felt so strongly for anyone after Charlotte and for it to be Emilia he felt it strange. For a long time they were just friends and nothing more, until the time they kissed.

   "Adrian is quite oblivious isn't he?" said Miles pulling Emilia to his bed. Miles pulled her on top of him and started rubbing her back.

  "I wouldn't say that, he does suspect you have a girlfriend. Just not that it's me." said Emilia as she laid on his chest. "I do feel bad for not telling him though..."

   "Maybe we will in the future love, I'm sure he'll understand." said Miles as Emilia sighed. There wasn't anything she never told Adrian. "Dont overthink about it E, it's not hurting him that he doesn't know."

"Right." said Emilia as Miles lifted her chin and gave her a small kiss. Their small kiss turned into a passionate one pulling Emilia on top of him they both ended shirtless. One of Miles' hand was on Emilia's waist and the other was on her thigh.

"Your so beautiful E. Clothes on and off." whispered Miles as he ran his hand down her spine, kissing her neck and chest. The door swing open causing Miles to throw Emilia to the floor of his bed and look over at Graham who was looking down not really noticing what just happened.

"Oh ! I didn't know you would.. I thought Emilia was suppose to be in here with us today? Is that your secret girlfriend?" said Graham closing the door behind him. Miles looked to the left of him to Emilia covering her mouth from laughing and rubbing her side.

"Petrificus Totalus. Sorry Graham, but I can't have you knowing." said Miles as he watched Graham fall back, his limbs suck together. Miles quickly covered his eyes.

"Well why you at it, find E for me? I need her to look at my essay." groaned Graham on the floor as Emilia threw back on her shirt, her and Miles quickly left the dorm trying not to laugh.

  ———

  "So what exactly made you ask me on a date?" said Y/n as Adrian smiled at her. They get along very well, both into the same things. Adrian looked at the beautiful girl in front of him and let out a small laugh.

   "I wanted to get you alone, it's always the six of us. Thought we could spend some time together, I really was hoping in a better date idea but we really can't be outside the grounds this late." said Adrian as Y/n gave him a smile. "I would like to take you on a better one? Maybe our next hogsmaedes trip? Just you and me? I'm sure our friends wouldn't mind.."