19- Carne Asada

"Oh you'll love it, E! Being a mum is so wonderful, creating a little human in you is such a beautiful thing." said Y/n as Emilia looked at her and laughed.

"I still can't believe I am.. I thought I couldn't and now look." said Emilia as Y/n smiled and looked at her. "My dad wants to make a carne asada like it's not cold outside."

"Yeah so what exactly is that?" asked Y/n as Emilia laughed.

"Like a cookout, I don't think i've ever seen him make one in my life." said Emilia looking in the mirror at her stomach. "I do look fat, don't I?"

"Emilia shut up, you're pregnant." said Miles coming into the room, she turned around and looked at him with a smile. "Y/n, can you believe my child is in there!"

"Y/n, can you believe Miles punched Graham in the face because he thought I was cheating on him." said Emilia as Miles looked at her and smirked.

"Poor Graham always getting caught up in things." said Y/n with a laugh, Emilia smiled as Miles chuckled.

"Well.. doesn't matter? What names do you think sound good, huh? I was thinking for a girl I was thinking Aruna and for a boy Nathanial or Ezra or Alfie or Emrys." said Miles as Y/n and Emilia looked at each other and back to Miles.

"Do you sit up at night to think about this?" asked Y/n as Emilia laughed, Miles made a face and rolled his eyes. "Isn't Emrys what they called Merlin?"

"Yes, yes it is." said Miles walking back out of the room as Emilia and Y/n laughed.

"How excited he must be." said Y/n as Emilia smiled.

"Yeah.. you have no idea, Y/n. When I found out I was a mess, I didn't want to tell him because I didn't know if it was going to be ok and healthy, literally had trouble sleeping and when I went to get a check up and came back home, Miles, was thinking I was cheating on him with Graham." said Emilia as Y/n laughed.

"Poor Miles. I don't think he's going to get over his grudge with Graham." said Y/n as Emilia made a a face and rolled her eyes.

"I don't think so either." said Emilia as Y/n chuckled.

"Well I better head home, i'll see you in a bit, can't wait to see the look on your parents faces!" said Y/n as Emilia gave her a look watching her disparate.

———

"Ah! Adrian and Y/n, Zenith! Please come in, come in." said Mrs. Morales as she let them into the house, Y/n chuckled and looked at Adrian. "Emilia and Miles are outside, go ahead and go, your parents are out there too, Y/n."

"Thank you Mrs. Morales." said Y/n as she walked to the back to see it look like summer, she made a face and turned to Adrian.

"Some charm probably." said Adrian as he looked around.

"Apá, do you even know how to make carne asada?" asked Emilia as she carried Andres, Nick and Hayden bursted into laugher as he turned around to look at her. He threw a tortilla at her as she laughed. "It's just a question! I never seen you make one!"

"Doesn't mean I don't know how!" said Mr. Morales as he spotted Y/n and Adrian. "Ah! Mijo come in, come in, would you like a michelada."

"A what?" asked Adrian as he looked at Emilia and Miles.

"I- I don't know what it is but it's good." said Miles as Emilia chuckled. "I drunk one in Cancun."

"Well sure?" said Adrian as Mr. Morales wiped his wand and a bunch of things went into a cup and flew over to Adrian. "Thanks!"