57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out

"Dear Y/n L/n,
I'm glad to inform you that you have been chosen for Gryffindors new Quidditch Caption- "

Y/n looked at the letter rather surprised when Miles apparated into her living room, causing her and Lucas to jump. "Bloody hell Miles!" said Y/n as she looked at him surprised.

"Hi sorry, I need your help." said Miles as Y/n looked at him confused. Lucas looked at Miles the same way Y/n was looking at him.

  "With?" said Y/n

  "Ok well you know how Emilia's birthday is coming up? Well I wanted to get her something.. special, and I was hoping you'll come with me.. like to the muggle stores." said Miles rubbing his neck as Y/n looked at him strangely. "Plus don't you have to get something for Adrian as well? His birthday is coming too."

  "You're right, but i'm babysitting Lucas today." said Y/n as Miles turned to look at Lucas.

  "Let's take him with, it's a perfect day to do it without Emilia and Adrian being suspicious. E's at a meeting with Hiraeth and Adrian took Gianna out." said Miles as Lucas rose up. "Plus we go back to Hogwarts tomorrow."

"Oh come on Y/n! Please!" said Lucas as Miles smiled ear to ear.

"What do you want to buy thats so special?" said Y/n as she took out her phone to call her mother.

"I will convince Emilia to stay, there's no way in hell that I will let her leave. So I'm going to get her back and she'll have a reason to stay." said Miles, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and called her mother.

"Hello?"

"Can I take Lucas out to the mall? Miles wants to go a muggle store."

"Yeah thats fine?"

"What did she say?" said Miles watching Y/n close her phone. Y/n looked at Lucas and laughed.

"She said it was fine, so what exactly do you want to like? Buy?" said Y/n as Miles looked down and shrugged. Y/n looked at him and rolled her eyes. "How do you not know."

"Listen! I don't know what to get a girl for her birthday, I usually just get her those little bracelet she likes and sweets and stuff like that." said Miles as Lucas looked up at him.

  "So do you like Emilia?" asked Lucas as Y/n chuckled. Miles ears got red as he looked down at Lucas.

"And what do you know about liking people hmm? Do you want me to bring Sammy?" said Miles as Lucas rolled his eyes. Y/n bursted into laugher as Miles smiled.

  "I'm more likely to have a chance with Samantha than you'll have with Emilia." said Lucas as Y/n and Miles jaw dropped. "She's too pretty for you."

"You're just like your sister, aren't you. Always saying what on your damn mind." said Miles as Y/n hit his arm, Lucas smiled as Y/n called for a taxi. "What did Adrian get you for your birthday?"

"A ring." said Y/n as she showed Miles her hand. He made a face and looked at the necklace she had on. "Oh and for christmas he got me this necklace with our initials in the little hearts and for valentine's day he got me this bracelet."

"What did you get him for his birthday?" asked Miles as Y/n chuckled.

  "For his birthday I got him that gold chain, and for christmas I got him a ring, then for Valentine's day I got him a bunch of sweets and little notes and stuff." said Y/n as Miles looked at her disgusted.

"Oh right I forgot you guys were in such a happy love story." said Miles rolling his eyes as Y/n looked at him stupidly. "Well what do girls like?"