01- Andres First Birthday

"I was kind of excited to know you haven't left yet, I thought you did when I went back to your parents house and seen you weren't there." said Y/n as she helped Emilia blow balloons up for Andres' first birthday.

"No.. I'm just not staying at my parents house." said Emilia as she filled the balloons with her wand, Y/n gave her a look, shaking her head.

"Is it because Adrian's still there?" asked Y/n looking at Emilia with a stern face, Emilia chuckled and tied a balloon.

"Does it really matter Y/n? Anyways how are the two of you? You know being back together after two years?" asked Emilia as Y/n smiled softly.

"Well.. I guess we aren't so use to being together again but it feels a lot better that we are." said Y/n as Emilia gave her a genuine smile.

"I'm so happy you two are back together, overdue don't you think?" asked Emilia as Y/n cracked a smile and chuckled.

"I agree." said Y/n as Emilia smiled, Hayden came walking down the stairs with Andres in a little cute little outfit, he set him down as he crawled to a balloon.

"Looking good girls, thanks to the both of you." said Hayden as they looked at him. Andres came crawling over to the girls as Y/n picked him up.

"One year already! How fast time goes, doesn't it. I remember when Eloise sent me a letter staying he was born." said Y/n as Emilia narrowed her eyebrows.

"I got that letter too.. just didn't see it until I went back.." said Emilia as Hayden chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah miss busy busy." said Y/n as Emilia gave her a small smile. There was a knock on the door when Emilia got up to open it. Graham, Miles and Adrian stood in the doorway.

"Emilia! I thought you left!" said Graham as he hugged her, Miles gave him a look as Adrian walked past her to Y/n.

"No.. I was just staying here." said Emilia as she looked at Miles who walked in without saying hello, Graham narrowed his eyebrows as Emilia let him in closing the door behind him.

"There's the birthday boy!" said Miles as he went and picked up Andres who automatically hugged him.

"M-Mayósss." said Andres as Miles smiled, Y/n chuckled as Hayden gave him a look.

"Yeah that's all he's been saying lately, he'll crawl around the house and pull on our pants asking for his uncle Miles." said Eloise as she came down the stairs.

"What about his uncle Adrian!" said Adrian as he reached for him but Miles moved him away. "Can I have him!"

"No, he wants his uncle Miles." said Miles as Emilia sat away from them, Graham narrowed his eyebrows and looked at her.

"Aww come here Andres." said Y/n as she reached for him, he reached out for her as Miles made a face and gave him to her. "You can tell who's the favorite."

"Oh yeah and it's definitely not you." said Adrian jokingly moving his arm around Y/n shoulder as he sat back.

"Oh don't be upset that he wanted me to hold him and not you, i'm sure one day he will." said Y/n turning to Adrian as he smiled, making a face.

"Adeeee." said Andres as he reached for Adrian, he smiled as Y/n rolled her eyes watching Adrian take him away from her.

"Yeah just like now huh." said Adrian as Y/n cracked a smile and rolled her eyes, Graham and Miles were sitting on the couch as Emilia sat in the kitchen alone.

"That's only because you were talking." said Y/n as Adrian bounced Andres on his leg and made a face, turning to his girlfriend.

"Whatever you say love." said Adrian as Miles and Graham exchanged looks and chuckled. Hayden looked at his sister as she sat away from her friends.