24- The Twins

"Shall we go see Emilia now? Yes we should, tell daddy to hurry up." said Y/n as she placed Zenith on the bed.

"Dad! Up! Up!" said Zenith as Adrian laid in bed. "See Emilia! Les go!"

"Why don't you go without me." said Adrian as he pulled Zenith onto his chest and hugged him.

"Oh come on, you didn't go see her yesterday either. Miles hasn't even picked up one of the twins and you aren't visiting? I'm not taking no for an answer, get up." said Y/n as she took Zenith off him, Adrian looked at her and made a face.

"Merlin Y/n..." said Adrian as he got up. "You weren't there Y/n... she died, her heart stopped for two whole minutes.. she didn't want to come back.. what am I suppose to think about? What would Miles think?"

"But she did, didn't she? She's alive and healthy, now you need to tell Miles to stop acting cold towards his kids, Emilia, almost died for to give to him." said Y/n as she waddle away with Zenith. "Get dress!"

Adrian rolled his eyes as he got up, Zenith came running into the room and giggled at Adrian looked at him. "Mummy yell at you!" said Zenith laughing and running back out as Adrian rolled his eyes.

———

"Just beautiful babies.." said Mrs. Bletchley as she carried Nathaniel, Cane was carrying Liviana as Gianna looked at him.

"It so funny seeing the little white hair, they look like little old people." said Cane with a chuckle as he held his niece causing Emilia to laugh.

"Oh shut up." said Gianna as Cane laughed. Mrs. Bletchley rolled her eyes and looked at Miles and Emilia. Adrian, Y/n and Zenith came peaking their head through the door as Emilia smiled.

"Hi!" said Zenith running to Emilia's bed and handing her a flower.

"Thank you, Zenith. You look so handsome!" said Emilia as Zenith tried to climb onto the bed.

"Up! Help!" said Zenith as Emilia reached for him, Miles moved her back as she looked at him.

"E, can't carry you right now, Zenith. I'll help you up." said Miles as he picked him up and placed him next to Emilia as she hugged him.

"You look a lot better from yesterday." said Y/n as she looked at the others carrying the babies. Gianna glanced at Adrian as he went and looked at the babies.

"I feel a lot better, they told me I could go home! Your dad also told me he's going to make an appointment at a muggle hospital so he can give me a check up, I guess he doesn't really trust wizard things, huh." said Emilia with a laugh as she looked at Adrian who was looking at the twins. "You haven't seen them right? Aren't they so beautiful, I haven't been able to carry them but look how cute they are!"

"Yeah, can I?" said Adrian as he reached for Nathanial.

"We should get going now anyways." said Mrs. Bletchley handing him to Adrian. Who sat down on the couch to look at the little boy. "Let me know if you go home, i'll go and hope you take care of them since Emilia can't carry them right away."

"Yeah." said Miles as Cane went to give Liviana to him. "You can put her in her crib."

Y/n gave Miles a look, completely obvious to Emilia who was looking at her baby in her crib. "Are they heavy?" asked Emilia as she looked at Adrian.

"No, he's so small." said Adrian looking down at the baby.

"She's smaller, I want to carry her so bad." said Emilia as Y/n gave her a face.

"You know you can't." said Miles as Emilia turned to look at him.

"Y/n, will you give her to me." asked Emilia.