34- The Forest

"Where are you going?" said George who was walking in the common room as Y/n was leaving it. She slowly turned around to see him staring at her as she smiled.

   "Going to go talk to Emilia, what are you doing here?" said Y/n looking at George who's ears turned red. George rubbed his neck awkwardly and chuckled. Autumn quickly made her way down the stairs and stopped seeing Y/n, looking at George awkwardly.

  "I thought you were still in bed.." said Autumn as Y/n's eyes widen seeing the two of them. George and Autumn had been sneaking around with each other for a few days now.

  "I.. I'm just going to act like I didn't see this and you'll act like you didn't see me leave, yeah? Great." said Y/n walking out the painting. She quickly jumped through another one that lead into the Slytherin common room. She was dressed in normal clothes and had her cloak on, opening Emilia dorm to see Miles and Adrian standing there as she gave her a look.

   "There you are. We're going as well." said Adrian as Emilia grabbed her pillow and pressed it against her face. Miles had his hands crossed against his chest staring at Emilia.

   "No you're not! It's just going to be Y/n and I. You guys weren't invite, go back to sleep yeah?" said Emilia moving the pillow and getting up, grabbing her cloak.

   "Where are we even going? This makes no sense to me." said Miles looking at Y/n as she looked at Emilia.

   "You two aren't going anywhere! Come on Y/n." said Emilia as she pushed Y/n out of her dorm. Adrian and Miles following behind.

   "We'll be back fast alright?" said Y/n giving Adrian a kiss. Miles looked at Emilia and turned back to face Adrian who was holding Y/n's face.

   "I don't understand why I cant go with the two of you? You want to go in the middle of the night, to the forest where they're are creatures of thee unknown." said Adrian as Y/n and Emilia looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

  "Do you think we aren't able to handle ourselves?" said Y/n as Adrian chuckled. He looked back at Miles to see him staring at Emilia.

   "No i'm more worried for the things out there." said Adrian as Y/n rolled her eyes and chuckled. Emilia looked down at her watch and went back to facing Y/n and Adrian again. "No really, are you sure we can't go?"

  "Charlie will be there, stop being so annoying." said Emilia as Miles quickly regain his attention and looked back at Adrian surprised.

  "Charlie ?! You're going to go see Charlie ? Are you serious right now Emilia? Adrian and I are definitely going with the two of you!" said Miles as Emilia groaned and pulled out her wand.

   "Y/n and I are leaving now, if you don't want your legs to turn into gelatin or bats come out your nose I suggest you stay and go back to your dorm." said Emilia as the boys backed up. Y/n chuckled watching them.

  "Alright, come on Miles. Come in the dorm when you get back." said Adrian pulling Miles in the dorm. Miles gave him a look as Adrian told him to hush. 

   "You cant really let them go out that late right now? I understand E is a bit scary but we can't let them go." said Miles as Adrian grabbed his cloak and threw Miles his.

   "You don't think I was really going to give up so easily, come on." said Adrian putting on his cloak and opening the door, peaking his head out to see if the girls were gone. He pulled Miles out and walked over to the painting and opening it.

   "Is Emilia talking to Charlie more than just friends ?" whispered Miles as Adrian shot him a look and rolled his eyes. The both of them quickly made their way through the tunnel and jumped out making sure Filch nor Ms. Norris was anywhere to be seen. "You're a damn prefect, we don't need to be hiding!"