22- July 11

July 11 2000

"Does your mum not ask where you're at?" asked Y/n as she looked at Sammy and Lucas sitting on her couch. Lucas turned around and made a face.

"Do you have a problem with us being here?" asked Lucas, Adrian snorted as Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Of course not but I feel like any minute now Graham's going to come bursting through the door like the kool-aid man." said Y/n as she feed Zenith.

"The kool aid man?" asked Samantha.

"It's a muggle thing." said Lucas with a laugh, Samantha made a 'oh' noise and smiled as Adrian turned to Y/n.

"Did you ever find out the answer to your question from Zenith's birthday back in March?" asked Adrian as Y/n snorted, Samantha and Lucas turned to look at them and cringed.

"Yeah.. yeah we did.." said Lucas as Y/n and Adrian bursted into laugher. "That's disgusting, you two are disgusting."

"Hmm." said Adrian raising his eyebrows. There was a knock on the door when Cat when to open the door. "The thing really does come in handy."

"Hello!" said Emilia as she walked in, greeting Adrian and Y/n as Miles made a face and moved Cat from the door.

"You know he's a creature not a door opener." said Miles as Cat climbed on top of his head.

"We know! He does it himself." said Adrian as Miles looked up at the Bowtruckle, who nodded, he set him back down next to Zenith and made a face.

"Well anyways, this morning I found a baby Hippogriff in the bathtub." said Emilia as Adrian and Y/n turned to Miles who was smiling.

"Really?! Can we see it?" asked Lucas as he jumped from the couch, Emilia and Miles jumped and turned back to Adrian and Y/n.

"Graham hasn't came looking for you yet?" said Miles as he looked at Samatha.

"No, he's out with some right now. Her name is like-"

"Mia?" said Emilia with a smile as Samantha nodded. "Yeah she told me she was in London, she said she came to see me! But i'm sure that's not true."

"The girl that work at the restaurant?" asked Adrian as Emilia nodded.

"That one, exactly." said Emilia with a laugh, Y/n and Adrian glanced at each other and chuckled.

"Yeah you wait until he goes back home and sees you're not there. You know how annoying he's been since he caught the two of you kissing." said Miles with a laugh as Lucas and Samantha turned red.

"Miles, please shut up." said Samantha as Emilia snorted and turned to Zenith who was eating.

"It's like you keep getting bigger!" said Emilia as she held her stomach.

"Something wrong with you?" asked Adrian as Emilia looked up at him.

"They've just been kicking to much, hurts a lot." said Emilia as Miles grabbed a chair for her to sit at. "Also random cramps."

"She doesn't want to go to the healer but I've been telling her we should, it's been happening all day." said Miles giving Emilia a look.

"I'm fine, i'm a healer after all. It's normal Miles." said Emilia as Y/n gave her a face. "Especially with twins."

"Have you two figured out the names yet?" asked Adrian.

"Well if it's two boys, we were thinking Nathaniel and Ezra and for girls, Aruna and Malina." said Miles as Emilia chuckled.