2- Fifth Year

(Hazel Avery^)

Adrian woke up to Miles snores, already seeing the sun raising, he got up and threw a pillow at Miles to shut him up before he woke up Graham. Adrian walked into the bathroom and got ready. He had let his hair grow out a bit and now has some type of middle part. Adrian was definitely a handsome looking boy, every girl seem to fawn over him with one look in their direction. Looking in the mirror he sighed and exit the bathroom seeing Miles staring blankly at a wall.

"What are you doing?" Adrian asked looking at his friend confused on why he was just randomly staring at the wall. Graham looked at Adrian and back at Miles, until Miles finally moved his attention back to them.

"Do you think Emilia is awake?" said Miles as Adrian shrugged, grabbing his robe and making his way down the dorms stopping by dorm. "Should we wake her ?"

"Probably, she won't wake up by herself if she went to sleep late." Adrian and Miles opened the door to see Emilia looking in a mirror and what seem to look like her doing her hair. Emilia was definitely a good looking girl, and a bunch of guys have tired asking her out but she never has had a boyfriend in her life and seem to not want one.

"What are you two doing in here?" Emilia asked watching the boys walk in the dorm. Sitting on her bed and watching her put stuff on her eyelashes.

"Did you pierce your nose E?" said Adrian as him and Miles moved closer to see the stud on her nose. Miles and Adrian looking at each other surprised. "No way! What did your parents say?"

"They haven't even noticed, plus what are they going to say?" said Emilia moving Miles face out of her way. "It's not like they're going to notice anyways." Emilia parents were never home, always working, leaving her home alone most of the time, and so she does whatever she wants, her parents buy her love with money.

"I didn't notice it last night." said Miles looking back at Adrian, causing him to shrug. "Well can you hurry up i'm hungry." Emilia rolled her eyes and grabbed her robe, as they all walked out the dorms and made they're way to the Great hall.

"Hey Miles!" said a ravenclaw girl as the three of them walked down the halls. Adrian, Emilia, and Miles became super close that you wouldn't see them without each other. Wherever Emilia went you would see Adrian or Miles right next to her. They all were very attractive, but were just super close friends. Girls would always try to get the boys attention, and boys would always try and get Emilias attention.

"Good to be back, isn't it?" said Adrian winking at some random girl as she turned a bright red. Miles and Emilia let out a few laughs watching the girl try and hide behind her friend.

"The two of you are such hoes!" laughed Emilia, she definitely rubbed off some of her American lingo off on the boys and they always understood she was trying to say when everyone else looked at her weird. "Wait until Avery finds out." Hazel Avery was Adrians girlfriend, who he started dating at the end of last year, Miles and Emilia didn't really like her because of how annoying she was, she was a Slytherin, a year older then them but never stopped talking and hated when Adrian hung out with them.

"Ok miss never had a boyfriend." said Miles as him and Adrian laughed. Emilia rolled her eyes as she smiled. Emilia and Miles argued all the time, it's how they worked, and Adrian was always the one who had to break them apart.

"At least i can say i've never been pass around, now can I?" Emilia said as Adrian sighed knowing what was already going to happen. Him and Emilia were definitely closer, they told each other everything, but they never went anywhere without Miles.

"Oh look at me, my names E and i'm such a saint!" said Miles sarcastically in a american accent, mocking her.

"Ade tell your friend to shut up before i stick his wand so far up his ass-" Emilia started when this boy came up to her with a flower. "Oh uh... thank...you?"