21- Fireplaces

"Gianna have you wrote to Emilia?" said Adrian as he read a letter from Miles. Gianna looked up at him and nodded. "Has she answered you?"

"No, why?" said Gianna as Adrian walked over to the fireplace. Gianna watched him disappear and come back covered in dust. She stared at him confused as he sighed and pulled out a piece of parchment.

"Miles said that he's been trying to write to her but she hasn't answered and that he went to go see her but the fireplace is locked, which it is." said Adrian as Gianna looked at him confused. Miles then appeared from the fireplace and walked over to them. "I was just about to write to you, well since your-"

"I sent a letter to Fred and George a few days ago to meet us at Y/n house today. Do you think her fireplace works?" said Miles as Adrian looked at him surprised.

"Why Y/n house? We can't just show up without announcement, her parents!" said Adrian as Gianna and Miles looked at him stupidly.

"Can I go?" said Gianna as Adrian shock her head no. She crossed her hands and looked at Miles who shrugged and looked at Adrian. "Come on!"

"No, Why are we going to her house?" said Adrian looking nervous. Miles gave him a look and brushed off the ashes off him.

"Well Emilia hasn't answered any of us, her fireplace is locked and I'm just worried about her thats all, since we left she's been acting weird...She was suppose to be in America right now remember." said Miles as Adrian gave him a look. Gianna groaned and threw herself back on a couch.

"Well alright.. and we're taking Y/n with us?" said Adrian with a smile. Miles looked at his watched and shook his head 'yes'.

"She lives in London doesn't she ? She knows how to use muggle cars and she's lives the closest to Emilia." said Miles as they walked over to the fireplace. Adrian looked at himself in the mirror as Miles pushed him in.

———

"Lucas I bought you candy so it can last you all summer not for you to finish in two weeks." said Y/n as she ate her cereal, watching her brother eat up all the candy. Y/n mother and father were sitting at the kitchen table reading the newspaper.

"Who's this?" said Lucas pulling out a card from the chocolate frog. It was a lady dress in yellow robes , Y/n grabbed it and read out the name.

"That's Helga Hufflepuff, she's one of the founders of-" said Y/n when there was a puff of smoke and Miles came climbing out the fireplace. Y/n started choking on her food as her parents looked at her and the boy when Adrian appeared behind him.

"Bloody hell Y/n how long has it been since you've used this?" said Miles looking around. Adrian looked at Y/n and smiled when he noticed her parents staring.

"Oh! Sorry for unexpected visit.. I'm Adrian Pucey and this Miles Bletchley." said Adrian handing out his hand to Y/n's parents who looked at him very surprised. Miles did the same but his eyes were looking around the house.

"Well hello! Nice to see Y/n's friends. She talks about you guys a lot, finally nice to met you!" said Y/f/n as Y/n felt her face get hot. Miles sniggered as he looked down at Lucas. Adrian smiled at her, when Fred and George appeared in the fireplace.

"Ah you guys made it!" said Fred as he went to say hello to Y/n's parents. Y/n looked at them very confused when she finally stopped feeling nervous.

"Why are you all here?" said Y/n finally saying something. Fred and George got into a conversation with her parents while Miles was looking at the television. Adrian walked over to her.