16- Wedding Preparation

October 20 1999

"You two came back tan, huh." said Y/n as she walked into Miles and Emilia's home with Adrian and George.

"Something like that." said Emilia with a laugh as she went and picked up Zenith. "Oh my baby, are you feeling better? Did mommy and daddy know to take care of you.. aww."

"Mummy and Daddy did take very good care of him, give me my baby." said Adrian as he grabbed Zenith back as Miles and George chuckled. "Just a little worried.."

"Well I heard the news, George." said Miles as George chuckled and gave them a smile. "Are you and Angelina going to get married?"

"Oh you just wait! They eloped!" said Y/n as Emilia and Miles jaw dropped and looked at each other with a smile.

"Did you two really? Why not a normal wedding?" asked Emilia as George shrugged.

"We didn't want a big wedding, we just decided to run away the night we found out she was pregnant and get married." said George as those chuckled.

"We'll be it's godparents, won't we?" said Y/n as she smiled, George gave her a look and rolled his eyes.

"Tell your child's godparents!" said George as Emilia and Miles glanced at each other. Adrian rolled his eyes as Y/n made a face.

"You still can't be hurt over that!" said Y/n as George made a face. "Adrian chose the godfather, not me! I would have picked you instead of Miles."

"Hey!" said Miles.

"Well you better wait until Emilia pops some out to be a godmother." said George.

"Well I guess Y/n will never be a godmother." said Emilia with a chuckle as Miles looked down, Y/n looked at her sadly as Adrian and George narrowed their eyebrows.

"Do you two not plan on having kids?" asked Adrian as Y/n nudged him to shut up.

"Something like that, so Christmas is coming up and that means your wedding." said Miles changing the subject.

"Still can't believe you two chose Christmas as the date to get married." said George as Emilia chuckled.

"I think it's cute, a great way to celebrate Zenith's first Christmas, don't you think?" said Emilia as picked him up, a letter came flying in the mail as Emilia set handed Zenith to Y/n and picked it up. "A letter from Mia? Oohh."

"Her and Graham were pretty close at your wedding."  said Y/n with a laugh as Emilia chuckled and opened the letter.

"Dear Emilia, I know you probably don't care but Elijah had been missing since August and nobody has seen him until he came up yesterday in an alley in Times Square not remembering who he is, he was covered in blood and had serious injuries, I think he must have been obliviated, he must have gotten into the wrong crowd. Just an update on whats happening here in New York." Emilia read the letter out loud as Y/n turned to Adrian who was looking away. "Sounds tough."

"Good, hope he learns to keep his hands to himself." said Miles as he kissed Emilia on the head and rubbed her back.

"Well, doesn't matter. Y/n and I have places to be!" said Emilia kissing Miles goodbye.

"Right, well don't kill my soon to be wife and child." said Adrian as he opened the door for them, Adrian kissed Y/n goodbye as the three made their way into the car.

"I would've thought you and Emilia would've wanted kids of your own?" said George as Miles got up and opened the fridge.

"Yeah, honestly, what is that all about?" said Adrian.