22- Emilia's Party

"What are the two of you planning on doing today?" said Y/m/n as Y/n and Emilia sat at the table. Emilia was convincing Y/n's parents to let her spend the night.

    "Well we plan on hanging out with the boys for a bit." said Y/n as Emilia nodded. Y/m/n looked at the two girls suspiciously and then smiled.

   "Is Adrian going to be there?" said Y/m/n with a flirty tone. Emilia started giggling causing Y/n's cheeks to get hot. Her mother then let out a laugh as she smiled. "Oh come on! I know something is going on between the both of you, usually I wouldn't have approved because he's a Slytherin, no offense dear you three are lovely but he seems like a wonderful boy. I'm still upset you didn't let me speak with Liam."

   "Mum please! If I tell you will you stop being so weird about it?" said Y/n as Emilia gave her a grin. Y/m/n nodded and folded her hands together. "Ok yes we're dating and we've been dating since May."

   "Oh I knew it! Since the moment I laid my eyes on him on the platform when his little sister told you goodbye, he turned a bright red!" said Y/m/n as Emilia bursted into laugher. Y/n groaned and covered her face. "Oh wait until your father hears about this, he owes me now! Alright girls, behave yourself Y/n."

   "Thankyou Mrs. L/n! I'll bring her back tomorrow!" said Emilia as they both smiled. Emilia walked through the fireplace with Y/n behind her. They entered Emilia's living room to see Nick sitting on the couch.

   "What are you planning?" said Nick as Emilia smirked. Y/n told him hello and followed Emilia, Nick wasn't far behind. "You know if you're planning a party, i'll stay home from work and help with it?"

   "Who said i'm throwing a party?" said Emilia. Y/n smiled as Nick looked at them suspiciously. "Dear brother, worry about yourself. You chose to work at that stupid place so when you have to work, go to work."

  "You cant do magic yet outside of school, so how exactly do you plan on doing this?" said Nick as he looked at Y/n. He narrowed her eyes as she looked at Emilia. "Come on Y/n.. spill it."

   "I don't know what you're talking about Nick. I just came over to have a sleepover with my bestfriend." said Y/n. Her and Emilia let out a laugh as Nick glared at them.

   "I'll tell mom and dad, Emilia." said Nick as Emilia rolled her eyes. Nick smirked as he seen Emilia face change. "Spill it. Come on, I haven't been to a party in years!"

    "Alright! Yeah I am. You can stay but I'm warning you, this isn't a party you'll really want to stay for." said Emilia as Nick looked at her strangely.

   "What the fuck? Are you throwing a sex party or something Emilia?" said Nick as Y/n bursted out into laugher and Emilia looked at him stupidly.

   "No you idiot. There's going to alcohol, drugs and people probably will be making out around the house. The house will be filled with teenagers. The rooms will all be locked. Minskey usually does that for me but don't be an adult." said Emilia as Nick laughed.

   "We'll see what kind of party throwing skills you have. You're such a 'Yes mom, Yes dad' child. Our parents little angel." said Nick as Y/n looked at him surprised. Emilia was far from angel.

  "Oh the things you need to catch up on Nick." said Y/n as he looked at her surprised. Emilia chuckled as Nick looked at them suspiciously.

  "Alright, I'll come back home in a bit. We'll see what kind of party you throw." said Nick as he walked out Emilia's room. Y/n looked at Emilia get up from her bed and walk over to her closet.

   "Alright, this is like the seventh party i've thrown and I was thinking about going all out. I remember these things that are kinda like black out lights and paint that glows in the dark paint." said Emilia grabbing the stuff from her closet. "So this thingy makes the lights flash and I just plug it into a connection thing, I think we should set everything up and then get ready?"