13- March 31st

"Well the date of your wedding is coming up, don't you think you should get things started?" asked Mrs. Bletchley as Emilia served her tea and looked at Miles.

"Come off it mum, we have until August, we already have the place and Marcel and Louis have Emilia's dress." said Miles as he looked at his mother with annoyance. "And we already sent invitations out."

"And you're wearing white, right?" said Mrs. Bletchley as Emilia chuckled and nodded. "Good because I know you very well, you might be thinking of a black short dress."

"I think you should change the dress to that." said Miles grinning. Mrs. Bletchley rolled her eyes as Emilia laughed.

"I was thinking about it." said Emilia as Miles chuckled and pulled her closer to him.

"Mum please, it's our wedding." said Miles as he looked at his mother.

"I know! But I don't want you two to be stressing out, I want it to go as smooth as possible." said Mrs. Bletchley as Emilia smiled. "Do you even have bridesmaids and groomsmen?"

"Yes! Y/n, Gianna, Eloise, Sarah and Alejandra." said Emilia as she smiled. "And Miles said he wanted Adrian, Cane, George, Nick and Hayden."

"Y/n pregnant." said Mrs. Bletchley.

"Y/n's not going to be pregnant forever mother." said Miles annoyed, Emilia chuckled as Mrs. Bletchley looked at him.

"What about Graham?" said Mrs. Bletchley, Miles and Emilia's smiled disappeared as they looked at each other.

"I haven't talked to Graham since maybe June?" said Miles as Mrs. Bletchley look taken back.

"Really?" asked Mrs. Bletchley. "Wow! You two use to be so close with him what happened?"

"He fell in love-"

"Just friendships fall out." said Emilia cutting him off as Miles looked at her.

"Hm understandable, well I'll be heading out now. Can you believe Cane and Gianna can't be left home alone, they just started dating on Valentine's Day." said Mrs. Bletchley as Emilia chuckled and looked at Miles. "Let me know more about the details, please."

"Of course Mrs. Bletchley, safe travels." said Emilia as she watched her future mother in law disapparte.

"Merlin we get married soon." said Miles as he rubbed Emilia back.

"You aren't having cold feet on me now are you?" asked Emilia as Miles smiled and shook his head 'No'.

"Never been more sure of anything in my life." said Miles as he pulled Emilia into a kiss.

———

"So any names picked out yet? You're literally due in a few weeks." said Graham as he sat on the couch with George.

"Well if it's a girl Cassiopeia." said Y/n as George and Graham looked at each other and narrowed their eyebrows. "It means star."

"My mum gave her that idea." said Adrian rolling his eyes.

"But if it's a boy, you'll be surprised on this one! Adrian choose it! Zenith Cedric Pucey." said Y/n as Graham and George looked at Adrian.

"Yeah, Cedric did tell me to name my kid after him, it's not a for sure thing. Y/n doesn't like it, says she doesn't want to name our baby after her bestfriend's dead ex." said Adrian as Emilia and Miles apparated into the kitchen facing Y/n.

"Hi, I bought you sweets!" said Emilia as Graham stared at Miles and Emilia.

"Are you sharing?" said George as he got up, Emilia and Miles turned around to see Graham as they looked at each other.