95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes

"Where are you going?" asked Y/n as she watched Lucas all changed and throwing floo powder into the fire place.

"Adrian's house." said Lucas as Y/n raised her eyebrows and looked at her mother.

"Adrian's house?" said Y/n as if she didn't understand what he said.

"Oh yeah, since you've been real busy with that lame git, Adrian, Miles and I have been hanging out. He also moved out and he invited Miles and I over." said Lucas as Y/n turned to her mother.

"Why don't you go with him? I mean it's been a month since Emilia left and you really haven't talked to Adrian or Miles. I'm sure they miss you." said Mrs. L/n.

"Oh no.. I'm hanging out with Joseph today. Maybe another time, tell them I say hello." said Y/n as she went back to looking at the daily prophet. Lucas rolled his eyes and jumped through the fireplace appearing at Adrian's new flat.

"Well hello there Lucas, I was wondering what time you were coming." said Adrian as he turned around from his couch.

"Y/n was asking me where I was heading, she said hello by the way." said Lucas as he went to sit down next to Adrian. Miles walking out a room and threw a magazine at Adrian.

"Do you see this! Emilia's doing interviews, she's only been there for a month but she also talks about me." said Miles as Adrian grabbed the magazine from the side of him.

Hiraeth is moving to New York with its biggest star! In recent interview with eighteen year old Emilia Morales, she explains how she moved to London at age eleven. "Did you leave anyone important moving back?" asked new york's time reporter. "I have, plenty of important people actually, I do miss them truly." said the Hiraeth model.
"A boyfriend perhaps?"
"Well, what a question!"
"Have you had a boyfriend, i'm sure you've had boys chasing all over you."
"I have.. my very first boyfriend, well he was my bestfriend and my second boyfriend died last june.."
"Oh no! How sad, how are you recovering from that?"
"Better yeah.."

"It's a muggle magazine?" said Adrian as Miles nodded, Lucas chuckled as Miles turned to look at him.

"Oh hello there, when did you get here?" said Miles fist pumping Lucas, Adrian continued to read as he rose his eyebrows and chuckled. "You should've brought Y/n with you."

"She was busy, she said next time." said Lucas as he looked over at Adrian who glanced at him.

"Hm busy with her boyfriend?" asked Adrian putting the magazine down, Miles chuckled as Lucas rolled his eyes and nodded.

"He's such a kiss arse to my parents. They aren't quite fans of him." said Lucas as Miles and Adrian chuckled. Lucas phone started ringing as he made a face and looked down to see Y/n calling him. "What do you want?"

"That's rude, I was just making sure you got there safely." said Y/n as Lucas made a face. Adrian and Miles looked at each other and narrowed their eyebrows.

"Why wouldn't I? Ok bye Y/n, i'll be home later." said Lucas as Adrian rose his eyebrows.

"Wait- What are you doing?" asked Y/n, Lucas rolled his eyes.

"Wouldn't you like to know, bye." said Lucas as he hung up, he looked at Adrian and shook his head. "Women."

"Aren't you like nine?" said Miles as he sat back and laughed.

"Oh! Anyways are you guys going to Fred and George's grand opening for Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes next week?" asked Lucas.

"Of course, aren't you?" asked Adrian, Miles looked at him and chuckled.