05- The Secret Wizard Pub

"I wish you guys could stay longer. I can't believe three weeks went by so fast." said Emilia as she looked at her friends.

"Well why don't you come back with us, E." said Y/n as she took a sip of her juice.

"You still have three days to make up your mind." said Adrian as he looked at her.

"I have and thats to stay here." said Emilia as she stabbed her fruit with her fork, Miles shook his head while Y/n rested her chin on her palm.

"Well think about it about it again." said Miles as Emilia gave him a look. Her phone rang as she looked down at it and smiled, she got up and walked away as Miles made a face and looked back at Y/n.

"Who knew she was so hard headed." said Y/n as she shook her head, Emilia came back and looked at her.

"I heard that!" said Emilia as Y/n chuckled.

"Well it's true!" said Y/n

"Anyways, would you all like to to go to a good ol party. See how the Americans party." said Emilia placing her phone down and sitting back on the chair. "Xander just called me saying there was going to be one in The Blind Pig."

"Isn't that place full of criminals?" said Y/n as Emilia chuckled.

"Not since the 40s, it became a very popular spot for wizards to party at and get away from no- muggles." said Emilia with a smile.

"What the hell is The Blind Pig?" asked Graham

"The Blind Pig was a wizarding speakeasy and jazz club that operated during the 1920s in New York. I read it in book a few years ago." said Y/n with a chuckle as Emilia nodded.

"So what do you guys say?" said Emilia as she smiled. "You guys remember Alexander from Hayden's wedding? Sarah and i'm sure more of my cousins will be there as well."

"Yeah well you better tell your cousin to keep his eyes off Y/n, because last time he was trying to get with her." said Adrian defensively. Y/n rolled her eyes as Emilia chuckled.

"Yeah yeah, he has a girlfriend now. Nothing to worry about now." said Emilia as Miles and Graham snorted.

"Awh he was pretty handsome." said Y/n as Adrian turn to look at her, the others bursted into laugher as she smiled. "I'm joking Adrian."

"I didn't find it funny." said Adrian sadly as Y/n chuckled and grabbed his hand, the others started making noises causing the couple to look at them. "Oh shut up."

"Well I think we should party." said Graham as he sat back. "Have a good time before we leave."

"Have you not had a good time being here?" asked Emilia as Graham made a face and looked at her.

"Not like that, we just want you to come back, E." said Graham as Emilia looked away. There was a knock on the door as Emilia got up to get it, they all turned around to see her open the door.

"Oh! I- Mrs. Ramirez.. what are you doing here... How did you get.. past the gate?" said Emilia as felt her stomach twist.

"Oh my dear, how are you?" asked Mrs. Ramirez hugging Emilia, Elijah mom turned and looked at the others as she rose her eyebrows. "Oh so Elijah was right, you have people over. Oh wow you've gain some weight, haven't you?"

"Oh... they're my friends from back ho- back in London." said Emilia as Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and looked at her.

"And your ex?" said Mrs. Ramirez as Emilia made a face and looked away, Miles looked at the lady who's hair was grayish and curly. "I'm quite disappointed you broke up with my son for him."