77- Sick Emilia

Adrian's watch started ringing, Graham and Miles groaned as they threw their pillows at Adrian. "Well nobody said to wake up! Go back to sleep!" said Adrian as he grabbed his robes. Graham and Miles looked at each other and got up.

"I want to see how this plays out." said Miles, Adrian rolled his eyes and the other boys changed into their robes.

"I'm sure she'll say yes." said Graham brushing his teeth, Miles agreed as Adrian sighed. They made their way into Emilia's dorm to see the covers on top of her, Adrian threw them off as she was rolled up in a little ball.

"Wake up! What are you doing?" said Adrian as Emilia shivered, Graham looked at Adrian and turned back to Emilia.

"Adrian I don't think I can, I feel horrible." said Emilia, Adrian made a face and pulled her off her bed. "Achoo!"

"I don't care get up! Change now." said Adrian, Miles and Graham glanced at each other as Emilia sighed and got up, making her way into the bathroom.

"Blimey, she doesn't look too good." said Miles, Emilia came out changed into her robes, her tie wasn't tied and she didnt tame her hair.

"Great! Let's go!" said Adrian as he pulled her, Graham and Miles followed, making their way up the stairs made Emilia feel dizzy. "Where already a bit late."

"I don't know what you're rushing for, we have her in our first lesson today." said Miles, finally made it to the Gryffindor tower to see Y/n and Joseph talking.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the ball with me?" said Joseph, Adrian narrowed his eyebrows and turned to Emilia was who leaning against a wall.

"Oh well yeah! Of course." said Y/n, Graham sighed as Miles crossed his arms together. Adrian dropped the flower and walked off as the others look at each other.

"Oh hey guys?" said Y/n as she turned to see Emilia, Miles and Graham looking at her, she got closer with Joseph as Emilia felt her head spinning.

"Hey." said Graham, Miles nodded as Emilia gave her a weak smile, Y/n looked down and noticed the flower and picked it up.

"Whats with the flower? These are so beautiful, did you drop it E?" said Y/n, Joseph looked at Emilia strangely as she turned to the others.

"Uh yeah.. sorry." said Emilia as Y/n handed it to her, Emilia gave her a weak smile. "Oh no you can keep it, we better get to breakfast, we'll see you Y/n."

"Yeah alright?" said Y/n as Emilia went walking off with the boys, Joseph shrugged as she looked at him confused.

"What if we.. just stick him in a broom closet and he won't come out, Y/n will be all lonely and then Adrian can swoop down and save her night?" said Miles, Graham made a face as Emilia turned to look at him.

"I mean it sounds like it could work." said Graham.

"As much as I liked the idea, we can't." said Emilia with a stuffy nose. They made their way into the Great Hall to see Adrian resting his head on his hand.

"I hope you know this is your fault since you didn't wake up early enough." said Adrian as Emilia rolled her eyes and rest her head on the table. "I can't stand this mm.. he's a slimy little git isn't he."

"So Miles came up with this plan I think could work." said Graham as Miles nodded, Emilia groaned and looked up.

"I don't think that's quite fair, you should've asked her on the train but you two wanted to be so weird and awkward." said Emilia resting her head back down, Lydia came by and whispered something into her ear and smiled as Emilia looked up confused.