17- The Big Day

December 24 1999

"You get married tomorrow!" said Emilia jumping on a sleeping Y/n.

"Blimey E!" said Y/n as she rolled in bed and opened her eyes to see Emilia giving her a giant smile. She looked to the left to see the bed empty. "Where's Adrian?"

"Does it matter? You and I are having spa today! We're going to go get our nails done, facials, relax you for tomorrow!" said Emilia as she shook Y/n.

"Where's Zenith?" said Y/n looked at his empty crib.

"With Miles and Adrian! Get dressed! I made you breakfast as well!" said Emilia as she jumped up and walked out the room, Y/n made a face and chuckled as she got up and changed, making her way into the kitchen to see Gianna. "I also brought Gianna with me!"

"What about Hermione, Eloise and Ginny?" asked Y/n giving Emilia a look.

"Eloise is working right now and.... well-"

"You didn't invite Hermione and Ginny?" said Y/n sitting down as she chuckled.

"Well no, not for breakfast no. They're just so rude to Gianna and I had a feeling I was going to end up throwing them out a window." said Emilia as Gianna looked at her. "For some strange reason I've been really wanting eggs."

"They'll probably make you sick since you haven't had any in a really long time." said Y/n as she and Gianna began to eat, Emilia hesitated and looked at the eggs.

"How exciting, Y/n/n! You're marrying my brother! I knew it will happened." said Gianna as Y/n chuckled and looked at her. "I think when the two of you broke up, everyone else was hurting more then the two of you!"

"Oh shut up." said Y/n bursting into laugher, Emilia was now eating ice as Y/n and Gianna looked at her strangely. "What are you doing?"

"Have you ever just randomly ate ice? It's pretty good." said Emilia as Y/n and Gianna shook their head, Emilia started putting limón and some weird thing Y/n and Gianna didn't know what it was. "It's tajín, got it in Mexico. Pretty good, wanna try it?"

"Noo.. i'm good." said Gianna as Y/n chuckled and shook her head. "Do you think your friends will ever stop being assholes?"

"Well does it really matter if Hermione and Ginny like you? Mrs. Weasley does, Bill, Charlie and George do, AND Mr. Weasley." said Y/n as Gianna sighed.

"Well of course but I did really love Fred. I don't want her to think that I didn't." said Gianna as Emilia crunched on her ice.

"Hermione doesn't like you because of Ron, which is so stupid to me but whatever and Ginny just misses her older brother, Gi." said Y/n as she grabbed her arm and squeezed it. George came apparating causing them to jump and Emilia spill her ice.

"George! My ice!" said Emilia as George laughed and picked them up with his wand. "I thought you were going to be with Miles and the others."

"Yeah but I wanted to do something first and I need your help." said George as he looked at Emilia and Y/n.

"With?" said Y/n

"We're going to be busy." said Gianna as she looked up at George.

"Dye my hair." said George as the girls jaw dropped. "I don't want to look like Fred anymore."

"George, you're insane. Molly will be furious." said Y/n as Emilia continued to eat her ice with her eyebrows rose.

"Georgie, why would you want to dye your hair??" said Gianna looking at him sadly.