17- Dates and a Little Fight

Adrian didn't ask Emilia about her 'burn' after that day but Miles knew that their relationship was messing up their friendships. Adrian was always the closest with Emilia but he didn't have to time to worry about her not telling him things, when she was ready she would tell him, even though it bothered him. He was to focus on Y/n, he wanted to make her happy and that's all that really mattered to him.

"So what are you and Emilia going to do today? I mean since it's the first time we all don't hang out together." said Adrian as him and Miles walked into Emilia's dorm. Miles looked up at Emilia and shrugged.

"Not sure, what do you want to do E?" said Miles watching her walk out the bathroom. Emilia shrugged and looked back at Adrian. "Better question is what are you and Y/n going to do?"

"You should-" said Emilia but Adrian quickly cut her off.

"I have something planned already." said Adrian in a horrible tone that made Emilia's smile fall. Miles sighed and looked at Adrian as Emilia walked back into the bathroom. "What?"

"Nothing Adrian. Why don't you just go find Y/n we'll see you when we see you." said Miles knocking on the bathroom door. Adrian looked at Miles and then turned around, walking out the Slytherin entrance. He knew he was being mean to her but he was still mad she wasn't telling him things. He walked all the way up to the Gryffindor tower when he walked around the painting looking at it until Ron, Harry and Hermione came out.

"Oi, have your brothers left yet?" said Adrian as Ron turned around and gave him a look. Ron then looked over at Harry and turned back to him.

"Y/n, Fred and George already made their way to breakfast." said the bushy hair girl. Adrian nodded and give her a smile as he walked back down the stairs.

  "You know he'll get over it love." said Miles as he watched Emilia sit on the sink. She gave him a look, then brought her attention back to her hands. Miles wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her into a hug as she laid her head on his chest.

   ———

  "Fred sit in front of me." said Y/n as they walked into the Great Hall. Joseph was staring at her from the Hufflepuff table. Fred and George both turned their attention to the table making Joseph turn back around. "He must be mental thinking I would hang out with him, really."

   "You just like Adrian that's why you're thinking like that." said Fred piling food on his plate. Y/n shot him a look and then looked back at George who was smiling. "So since you Adrian are going to be together, and George and Autumn will be together does that mean im stuck with Miles and Emilia."

   "Wouldve thought you'll be happy to spend time with E." said George as he started eating. Y/n let out a laugh as Fred looked up at her and back down at his food.

   "Yeah, but she must have a boyfriend or something... Is that why you've randomly started telling me not to try with her anymore?" said Fred as Y/n looked up at him and shook her head.

   "Why do you think she has a boyfriend?" said George as he took a bite out of his toast. Fred looked up at him and turned around looking for the three Slytherin's but weren't seen.

   "Well she had a hickey on her neck." said Fred as George made a 'O' with his mouth and looked back at Y/n who rolled her eyes.

  "Wasn't a hickey, it was a burn Fred. Honestly." said Y/n rolling her eyes as George looked as if he was thinking hard.

   "You know I seen she did have a red mark on her neck when Adrian woke up, when I touched it she flinched and it wasn't purple it was red." said George as Y/n quietly took a sip from her cup. "Why do you all think it was a hickey?"