89- The Polaroid

"Back to Hogwarts." said Y/n as she got off the train, Miles and Emilia glanced at each other as Adrian came off behind them and sighed.

"The years almost over." said Adrian, Emilia groaned and picked up her trunk as they walked to a carriage.

"Blimey it is, we only have two more months." said Miles, Adrian helped Y/n place her trunk in the carriage and nodded.

"Ugh, back to Umbridge's stupid rules. Merlin I hate how we're ending this year off. She's making it hell on earth." said Emilia as Y/n sighed.

"Imagine how it is for the other houses who aren't favorited. I don't even think we'll have any house points left by the end of the year." said Y/n, Adrian made a face and sat back.

"I would love to be back in France, sitting back and enjoying the time and you." said Adrian as he wrapped his arm around Y/n. "Now you have to go back to your boyfriend-"

"And you have to go back to Pansy, plus he's not my boyfriend!" said Y/n, Miles and Emilia chuckled and looked at each other.

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever you say." said Adrian faking a smile knowing deep down it was killing him, Y/n rolled her eyes knowing that seeing him with Pansy drove her insane.

Emilia and Miles looked at each other and made a face turning back to the two. "I just don't get it." said Emilia.

"Neither do I." said Miles, Adrian and Y/n looked at each other and looked away. "Well actually I do because you don't want to get back with me!"

"I'm leaving, Miles!" said Emilia, Y/n sat back and sighed as Miles looked at her softly.

"So do I mean nothing to you?!" asked Miles, Adrian and Y/n glanced at each other as Emilia gave him a stern look. 

"Do you guys see this? Manipulative!" said Emilia as Miles smiled and sat back, Y/n and Adrian chuckled as the carriage stopped. They walked out to see Umbridge standing at the doorway.

"Professor." said Emilia as she gave them a smile, Adrian made a face and turned to Miles.

"Hello you four, enjoy your holiday?" said Umbridge as they nodded, Adrian handed Y/n her trunk as they awkwardly walked by her.

"Why is she just standing there." said Y/n as they shrugged and made a face, Emilia turned back to see Umbridge smiling ear to ear.

"Wonder if she found anything out about that suppose secret army thing." said Emilia as they walked inside the castle. Y/n turned back and made a face as she seen Joseph causing her to turn back around.

"I wonder what type of secret thing it is and why weren't we invited." said Miles as Emilia laughed and agreed. Y/n glanced at them and heard her name get called, turning around to see Joseph calling her.

"Ah there's your boyfriend." said Adrian, Y/n rolled her eyes and punched his arm as he laughed watching her make her way over to him. "I could hex him and Umbridge won't say anything.."

"You know.. I agree with that.. but let's not." said Emilia as she pulled Adrian, Miles laughed as they turned back watching Y/n talk to him.

"So how was France, again?" asked Joseph with a small smile, Y/n chuckled and turned back to see Emilia, Miles and Adrian walking off.

"Oh it was.. fun. We visited the Eiffel tower again, really pretty at night. Got the bridesmaids dress and the boys tux's. I seen the wedding dress, which is beautiful and most of the time we were there was to help out." said Y/n as Joseph smiled at her.

"Seems like you did have plenty of fun, would you like me to walk you to the Gryffindor tower?" asked Joseph, Y/n turned around to see Adrian turning back at her.