97- Y/n and Graham's Talk

July 1st 1997

  "Y/n!" shouted Mrs. L/n from downstairs, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and made her way downstairs quickly to see the Morales' who looked upset.

"Is everything alright??" said Y/n in a concern voice, Mrs. L/n sighed and covered her face as Y/n narrowed her eyebrows.

"Dumbledore was killed last night.." said Diego as Y/n gasped.

"What? How- What? How ? Isn't he suppose to be in Hogwarts? I thought.. huh?" said Y/n as she took a step back.

"I know this is all so much.. Harry Potter said Snape was the one to murder him.." said Ariella as Y/n eyes widen.

"They're holding a funeral for him at Hogwarts if you wish to come." said Diego as Y/n raised her eyebrows.

"Yes thank you.." said Mrs. L/n as Y/n turned to look at her surprised, Lucas came coming down the stairs, looking at the sad faces.

"We better be off now.. we'll see you then." said Diego as they disapparted, Y/n rose her eyebrows and looked at her mother.

"Professor Snape?? Merlin mum, what is going on.." said Y/n as she leaned back against the wall. "I thought he was apart of the Order."

"Yeah what is going on??" said Lucas as he narrowed his eyebrows.

———

"Alicia's been writing to me." said Miles as him and Adrian sat by the window, taking hit of a joint. Adrian rose his eyebrows and looked at him.

"Alright? And what about it?" said Adrian as he took a long pull, Miles looked up at him and sat back.

"She wants to hang out.." said Miles, Adrian made a face and looked at him.

"Why are you thinking about it?" said Adrian, Miles glanced at him and sighed. "Emilia?"

"Yeah." said Miles, Adrian nodded his eyes and handed him the joint.

"I mean why don't you just do it? Doesnt she have a boyfriend?" said Adrian.

"They don't know if it's her boyfriend or not." said Miles giving him a face, the other day the boys read a muggle magazine that Emilia was spotted with a boy.

"I think you should just go out with her. Emilia isn't coming back, she would've been here if she was. She missed Hayden's baby shower and then the birth of Andres. I doubt she'll be going to Bill and Fleur's wedding." said Adrian as Miles glared at him.

"Well has Y/n written to you?" asked Miles not wanting to talk about Emilia anymore. Adrian gave him a look and rolled his eyes.

"Do you think she would?" said Adrian taking the joint, Miles made a face and shook his head. Ariella and Diego apparated into his house as he threw the blunt out the window quickly. "Merlin! What are you two doing here?"

"I seen that Adrian Edmund Pucey." said Ariella in a stern voice, Adrian and Miles cracked a smile as Diego sat down and sighed.

"Adrian I think you should move back in with us." said Diego as Adrian narrowed his eyebrows and looked at him.

"Why?" said Adrian in a concern voice.

"Dumbledore was killed last night." said Diego.

"What!" said the two boys shooting straight up.

"How!" said Miles.

"At Hogwarts? Gianna's still at school." said Adrian as Diego and Ariella sat him back down.