71- 1 2 3

Y/n was making her way to Emilia's dorm when she opened the door to see Miles holding a shirtless Emilia and Graham holding her shirt. Y/n blinked hard as they turned to look at her. "I- It's not what it looks like." said Emilia as Y/n turned around and closed the door.

She seen the boys dorm door opened when she went to go walk in. "Your friends are being weird-" said Y/n as Adrian turned to look at her angry and a crying Gianna in front of him. "Are you alright?"

"Oh Y/n!" said Gianna running to cry in her arms, Y/n looked up confused as Adrian looked away. "I- I went to speak to Ronald and his friends and they completely ignored me.. saying that I should stop trying to be someone i'm not!"

"I don't understand how you like Weasley." said Adrian as Y/n looked up at him, there was a noise in the bathroom that made him blink hard. Emilia, Miles and Graham came into the room as Y/n looked at them.

"I SWEAR ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE Y/N!" said Emilia as Miles and Graham looked at each other. "Hey whats wrong Gianna?"

"What happened to- ow." said Miles as Graham nudged him, Y/n was to focused on Gianna to care about what the boys were saying.

"Hey I think Draco misses you, maybe you should go back with him." said Graham as Gianna turned to look at him, Adrian made a face as Emilia face palmed.

"I will not go back to Draco! He is a giant bully and i'm sure Pansy has a crush on him now." said Gianna as everyone turned to look at Adrian.

"Well.. how about you, Y/n and I go back to my dorm and talk about it?" said Emilia as Gianna nodded, Adrian watched the girls walk out of the room when he closed the door. Pansy came out the bathroom as Graham and Miles stared at her.

"She likes Weasley?" said Pansy in a disgusted voice, Graham and Miles turned to look at Adrian who held his arms crossed to his chest.

"And you like Draco? I think Malfoy is worse." said Miles as Pansy turned red. "No definitely Malfoy is worse."

"I do not like HIM!" said Pansy. "We always get bloody disturbed Adrinann." Miles and Graham started making laughing noises as they tried to hold them back.

"Right, well you can go now." said Miles as he pushed Pansy out of the door. Adrian rolled his eyes and sat back on his bed.

———

"So are we going to ignore that Pansy was in the bathroom?" said Y/n as Gianna and Emilia looked at each other.

"Yeah I know why do you think I went crying in there." said Gianna as she wiped her tears, Emilia held back her laugh as Y/n mouth dropped. "I seen them go in there together, that's not happening."

"You sneaky little thing." said Y/n as Gianna laughed.

"Oh please, aren't you bothered by it? I can never imagine Pansy and Adrian together. That's disgusting." said Gianna as Emilia narrowed her eyebrows. "Oh by the way Draco told me something E."

"I- did he now?" said Emilia as Y/n looked at them confused.

"Yes he did, rather surprised." said Gianna

"What are you talking about?" said Y/n as Gianna gave her a grin.

"Draco caught Emilia and Graham doing the nasty in the Slytherin's captains office ." said Gianna as Emilia face palmed. Y/n raised her eyebrows and bursted into laugher. "I don't know why you're laughing, I see that hickey on your neck and I know that's not from Adrian."

Emilia and Y/n jaw dropped as Gianna stared at them. "You think you're funny, don't you Gi." said Y/n as Gianna gave them a grin. "You still like a ginger."