25- Tents

(Charlie Weasley^)

Adrian and Miles appeared in Emilia's house around six in the morning as they were told. The both of them still half asleep when Diego Morales came to greet them and hand them breakfast. "Morning boys, eat up and head to Emilia's room. Everything will be handled for you." said Diego as the boys looked at each other confused. They walked upstairs to see many people walking around the house in and out the doors. They entered Emilia's room to see her getting her hair and makeup done.

"I thought you said you didn't want too do the-" said Adrian taking a spoon full of fruit. Emilia looked up at them, with a face of annoyance when Ariella quickly cut Adrian off.

"She didn't but her father and I convinced her too. So many cameras and the Baudelaire brothers wanted Emilia to wear the runway clothes for the Quidditch World Cup, of course they also sent over clothes for the two of you as well." said Mrs. Morales as Adrian and Miles looked at each other.

"Oh no it's fine really we don't want too-" said Miles but was quickly cut off by Nick who came from behind him.

"Trust me, we both tried to get out of this. It's best if you just go along with it guys." said Nick. Adrian and Miles turned around to see Nick and Hayden Morales. Hayden was the older of the three Morales children. He was a bit taller then Nick, had the same streak of white in his hair but his was straight instead of curly, he also had a scar on his eyebrow and was handsome buff twenty three year old.

"Hayden! Didnt know you were coming over here." said Adrian as he and Miles greeted Hayden with a handshake. The both of them were dressed in suits, Nick had on a maroon suit that faded down to black and Hayden had on dark blue dress pants and a white button up with a white tie.

"Yeah, couldn't miss Ireland vs. Bulgaria. I'm guessing you're going for Ireland Miles?" said Hayden as Miles chuckled. Emilia rolled her eyes and went back to looking at the wands flying around her face and hair.

"Bulgaria is going to win this one for sure. There's no way Ireland can, especially with Krum as their seeker." said Adrian as Nick agreed. Miles and Hayden gave them a look and laughed. Mrs. Morales sent the older boys off and pulled Adrian and Miles into the bathroom.

"Alright enough talking, one of you take a shower in here and the other go to the one across, once you're down come back in here." said Mrs. Morales as Adrian and Miles sighed. Adrian went to the one across the hall and looked at Emilia who was getting her hair straighten. Adrian took a quick shower and wrapped on a towel around his waist when Mrs. Morales bursting through the door handing him clean clothes as he looked at her crazy. "Oh good your done, come on."

Adrian held up his towel as he was dragged back into Emilia's room, Miles who was in the corner of the room trying not to laugh was getting his belt placed on right and Emilia was getting stuff drawn on her eyelids. The wizards quickly blowed Adrian dry and a brown suit appeared on him. They pulled a chair out and rubbed a bit of black shadow under Adrian and Miles eyes. Emilia was dressed in a short blush top, with a white mini skirt and Miles was in a blue and gray plaid sweater with black dress pants and animal printed shoes.