65- First Match

(Lydia Kennedy^^)

Y/n had finally gotten Professor Umbridge to reform the Gryffindor quidditch team and they've been practice almost everyday as much as they could. It was the morning of the first game against Slytherin and she was feeling a bit nervous. Angelina and Alicia were looking around for there quidditch jumpers as Y/n shook her leg nervously.

"How do you think Ron will do? Do you think it was really wise to have him as Keeper?" said Angelina as Y/n looked up her and made a face.

"He's gotten better, you seen that score he made during practice. I'm sure that he'll do great." said Y/n as Alicia and Angelina looked at each other. Autumn gave her a face and got up from her bed.

"And what about playing against Slytherin, how.. how are you feeling about that?" said Autumn as Angelina and Alicia shot her a look. Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and got up.

"We've played them before, nothing new about it. Come on, we need to go eat breakfast." said Y/n as she got up and found the rest of the team in the common room. "Weasley's, Bell, Potter, Breakfast now."

"She's scarier now." said Ron as Y/n shot him a look, Harry and Ron had told Y/n about finding Pansy and Adrian in a broom closet which made her feel more than anger.

"Breakfast now." said Y/n, Fred and George looked at each other and followed her, the rest of the team not far behind.

"Y/n are you feeling alright?" said George as Y/n looked up at him and narrowed her eyebrows, George glanced at Fred and turned back to her.

"Yeah i'm fine why?" said Y/n as they entered the Great Hall, Fred and George shrugged and sat down next to Y/n, she looked up and seen Draco walking into the Great Hall with a little gold crown on his chest.

———

"Emilia wake up!" said Adrian hitting her with a pillow as she groaned and covered her head. Miles and Graham were looking at each other when Adrian pulled her and knocked her off her bed.

"Ow!" said Emilia as she held her side.

"We have a bloody game today, get your shit together Emilia." said Adrian as she looked up at him like he was crazy. "We told you go to sleep early, why couldn't you listen."

"What the fuck is wrong with you? We have plenty of time before the game. Have you gone insane?" said Emilia getting up from the floor, she looked at Miles and Graham who were standing there awkwardly.

"I'm sure playing Gryffindor today has something to do with it." said Graham stretching, Adrian shot him a look as Emilia rolled her eyes and went into the bathroom.

"You have five minutes to get ready, when I come back you better be in your Quidditch jumper." said Adrian as he walked out the door with Graham and Miles.

"Blimey Adrian maybe try and relax?" said Miles, Graham agreed as Adrian shot them a look. "Graham isn't even rushing her and he's captain."

"If you want to sit this game out Adrian thats fine, I can have Cane be in your position." said Graham, Adrian threw himself back on his bed and sighed.

"No it's fine. I can play." said Adrian annoyed, Emilia came into the boys dorm as he rose up and looked at her.

"You were yelling at me but you're still in bed?" said Emilia as she gave him a look, he rolled his eyes and got up as the others made their way down to the Great Hall, Draco handed them pins that said 'Weasley is our king'.

"I told you not to make these." said Graham as Emilia stuck the pin onto Dracos forehead and rolled her eyes, sitting down. Miles and Adrian looked at each other and left the pins on the table.