09- Mine

"Alicia.. it's kind of rude if you kept showing up here." said Miles, Alicia and Adrian were sitting in the kitchen as Y/n got ready. "Y/n isn't even going to be here.."

"Oh that's alright, i'll hang out with you." said Alicia as Y/n came out of the room, Adrian held a face of annoyance as he sat with Miles and Alicia.

"Well.. Adrian and I have plans today." said Miles

"What are you up today, Y/n?" asked Alicia watching her come out in a black dress.

 "I have things to do with Emilia, which she's almost said she'll be here so

"I have things to do with Emilia, which she's almost said she'll be here so.." said Y/n looking at a clock and turning back to Miles.

"Oh well who cares, Adrian you wouldn't mind if I steal Miles from you.. would you?" asked Alicia, Miles shook his head as Adrian looked at him.

"Well Adrian and I have things to do as well.. maybe another day Alicia." said Miles as Alicia groaned and looked at him.

"You've been saying another day for nearly a month, Miles. I told you I wasn't going to stop until we start dating again." said Alicia as Y/n and Adrian made a face and glanced at each other.

Emilia apparated into the flat as she got a look of Alicia and bit the inside of her cheek. "Well.. Y/n are you ready?" asked Emilia as Y/n nodded.

"Well.. Dont you like to dress revealing." said Alicia as Emilia's eye twitched. Y/n slowly turned to Alicia as Adrian and Miles looked at Alicia.

Emilia's fit

"Well.. at least I don't look like sixty year old." said Emilia smiling. Adrian snorted as Alicia looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"Right.. well Miles, what do you say." said Alicia, Emilia gave Miles a glanced as she turned back to Y/n who held a face of annoyance.

"I'll see you later." said Y/n as Adrian kissed her.

"Don't leave me here with this." said Adrian as he held Y/n waist, she chuckled as Emilia glared at Miles.