1-Sorting Hat

Y/n woke up to the sound of her mother calling her from downstairs, realizing what day it was she shot up out of bed and quickly made her way down the stairs, nearly tripping over herself. "I'm Up! I'm Up" She said running into the kitchen.

"I hope you're all pack." Said her mother as you nodded, sitting down at the table for breakfast. Y/n's mother was a witch, but her father was a muggle, he was quite surprised when he found out she got a letter from Hogwarts, and ever since, he has been asking her mother questions on how the wizard world works.

"What house do you think i'm going to get sorted into?" Y/n asked her mother as she eat her breakfast.  Her father looking at her confused not knowing what she means by house. "What house were you in mum?"

  "Ravenclaw, but it doesn't matter what house, just not Slytherin, they're aren't good people." said her mother as Y/n raised her eyebrow. "Well you better get your things before we miss the train!" Y/n ran back up to her room, grabbing her trunk and her owl O/n, quickly coming back down the stairs. Her father grabbed her things and place them in the car, and off they went to Kingcross Station.

———

Adrian was already ready to leave, waiting on his parents who were giving him a talk about pure blood supremacy, and how he was going to be sorted into Slytherin like the rest of his family. Adrian seem to have tone them out because he then had his father tapping him on the shoulder to get a move on.

"You'll have a great time at Hogwarts, you'll make all types of friends, purebloods of course but you're going to love it there." said Adrians mother causing him to sigh, feeling a bit of excitement and nervous. He never really had friends before and wasn't sure how he was going to make them, if his parents wanted all his friends to be purebloods, it didn't really make sense to him.

   "Bye Adrian! See you soon!!" said Gianna Pucey, Adrians little sister. Gianna was only nine years old, and had dark brown eyes and long black hair.

   "Bye Gianna, I'll be back sooner then you think!" said Adrian as he hugged his little sister and turned to his parents who handed him his trunk.

   "Well, here we are, 9 and 3/4, get your things on the train Adrian." said Mr. Pucey as he patted Adrians back. Adrian looked back at his parents as he put his truck in the compartments of the train. His mother gave him a kiss in the check leaving a lipstick mark, causing him to groan and try and wipe it off. He told his parents goodbye as he boarded the train and entered a empty compartment. It was empty for a while until this girl about the same age as him, with weird hair came in.

"Hi, mind if i sit here?" She said with an accent, Adrian guessed she wasn't from anywhere near England. Adrain nodded as she sat down and pulled out a book. "Well, my name is Emilia Morales, and yours?" She pulled out her hand as Adrian shock it.

"Adrian Pucey, you aren't from around here are you?" Adrian asked causing the girl to nodded. He looked at her brown eyes and weird hair, her hair was straight down but he could see that the bottom half and front pieces were white.

"No, I just moved here a couple months ago, ive lived in America, but my parents moved over here for work, I was actually going to go to Ilvermorny but got a letter from Hogwarts the first day I came to England." She said opening her book again, and scanning through it.

"Are you a pure blood?" said Adrian causing Emilia to close her book again and look up at him strangely. She had seem to been annoyed with the question he just asked her.

"I am, one of the few in America.. but i don't see why that matters ?" Emilia said opening her book again, as if she didn't want to hear the answer Adrian was about to say.