99- Battle of Hogwarts

May 1st 1998

Y/n was sitting in here room when she sighed, covering her face. Nothing had been the same since Voldemort's rise. She looked over to her left to see her galleon from her old D.A meetings. She quickly got up and ran down the stairs. "Where are you going??" asked her father in a panic voice.

"Hogwarts." said Y/n as her father grabbed her.

"You will not go to Hogwarts, Y/n. It's dangerous, stay here where it's safe." said her father as she turned to look at him. "You mother will be home soon."

"I'm going dad... I have to help." said Y/n as she walked out the house and disapparted, Mr. L/n covered his face and turned around to see Lucas peaking his head.

She apparated to the Morales Manner, Tanpy opening it for her as she ran all the way up into the house to see Nick, Adrian and Miles. "Y/n? Arent you suppose to be home?? It's not safe for you-"

"Shut up Adrian, Hogwarts... Now.. Neville just changed the galleon.. we have to go!" said Y/n out of breath, Adrian hasn't seen Y/n since September before everything went bad.

"I'll go tell the order!" said Nick as he disapparted, Adrian and Miles looked at each other as she looked them dead in the eye.

"Well? Let's go!" said Y/n as she grabbed both the boys hands and they disapparted by Hogsmaede. They quickly ducked when they seen Death Eaters.

"How are we suppose to even get into the castle Y/n, I don't suppose you know a secret way in?" whispered Miles as he turned to look at her.

"The tunnel in Honeydukes." said Y/n as Adrian and Miles narrowed their eyebrows. "That's the only one that leads straight into the castle, the other one leads to the whomping willow and another one has been sealed."

"Blimey Y/n.." said Adrian as he peaked his head up, she grabbed their hands and pulled them into the empty candy shop. Opening the trapdoor in the back seeing it was blocked. They looked at each other when they heard voice causing them to hide behind boxes when Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and started to make her way out. "Y/n.. come back."

"Shh." said Y/n as she peaked her head, she made a noise as Miles and Adrian looked at each other. She slowly went to grab them, slowly getting out of the candy store. "Weasleys."

"I guess Nick did let the Order now." whisper Adrian as they made their way over to them, Fred and George jumped as they turned around to see them.

"Blimey.. don't scare us!" said Fred as he turned around.

"How do you plan on getting into the castle? The way into Honeydukes is blocked and we can't just strut into the castle now can we?" asked Y/n as a door opened.

Adrian and Miles pulled out their wands to see an older man who looked awfully like Dumbledore causing them to lower them. "Come on." said the man as they walked in. "Go through the painting..."

"Thankyou Aberforth." said George as they jumped through the painting, Adrian grabbed Y/n's hand as she looked surprised and turned forth interlocking hers with his.

———

Emilia was looking down at her watch as she walked out of 'Hiraeth' making her way back home. She opened the door, making her way up the stairs when she stopped and heard noises in the living room. Walking back down to see her lovely boyfriend on top of a girl. "Wow." said Emilia as he got up and looked at her.