06- Emilia's Return

Y/n got up from bed to go after Miles, she walked out the door to see him going down the stairs. "Miles! What are you doing??" asked Y/n following after him.

"I can't just sit here and not do anything, Y/n. I'm going to go get Hayden or Nick... maybe even both of them." said Miles as he grabbed a random cup. "Portus."

"Miles! No!" said Y/n as she grabbed onto the cup, the both of them went spinning quickly and fell back, landing on the hard cold floor in Hayden's living room.

"Mayõs!" said Andres as he came running into Miles arms, he smiled and picked up the one year old when Eloise popped her head through the doorway.

"Y/n? Miles? I thought you guys were in America?" said Eloise as she watched them get up from the floor.

"We were! But Miles! Like an idiot- blimey Miles." said Y/n face palming, Eloise narrowed her eyebrows as Miles rolled his eyes.

"We need to talk to Nick or Hayden, is he home?" asked Miles as he bounced Andres around, Y/n shook her head and handed Andres back to Eloise.

"Miles no, you know she's going to get mad at you.. don't interfere like this." said Y/n in almost a whisper.

"Is everything alright??" asked Eloise as she tried to soothed Andres from being taken from Miles grasp. Miles and Y/n stood quiet and looked at Eloise who narrowed her eyebrows. "Do you guys need a adult?"

"We are adults." said Miles narrowing his eyebrows.

"No, we're going back to America before Emilia notices we're gone." said Y/n as she handed Miles back the cup. Hayden came down the stairs and narrowed his eyebrows.

"What are you two doing here? Thought you were coming back until Monday?" asked Hayden as Miles looked at him.

"He was looking for you or Nick." said Eloise as she held Andres and rubbed his back. Y/n shot Miles a look as he sighed.

"Come and convince Emilia to move back to London." said Miles as Hayden narrowed his eyebrows.

"You think she's going to come back to London because I told her too?" said Hayden with a chuckle as Y/n and Miles stared at him with a serious face. "Alright... why are the two of you so serious?"

"If you can't, Nick will, right?" said Miles as he grabbed Y/n's arm and they disapparted into the Morales Manner, Nick jumped and looked at them with a face.

"Merlin! I thought you guys were in America." said Nick, Hayden apparated behind him causing him to jump again. "What the fuck!"

"Why do you want Emilia back from America so bad?" asked Hayden as he narrowed his eyebrows. Nick turned to look at them and narrowed his, Miles turned to Y/n as she looked away.

"Emilia just needs to come back... I don't think it's good if she stays over there by herself." said Miles softly as Y/n stared at him.

"Well doesn't she have a boy-

"No." said Miles who cut Nick off. "They broke up.."

"Miles, I get that maybe you miss her and now that she's single and so are you, you want her back in London but she has things to do over there." said Hayden as Miles stared at him.

"That's not it.. no, it's more than that, Hayden." said Miles, he turned to look at Y/n as she crossed her arms and sighed.

"It's more than that.." said Y/n softly as Nick and Hayden looked at her.

"Alright? Isn't it like four in the morning in NewYork , why are you two the only ones here?" asked Nick as he looked down at his watch and narrowed his eyebrows.