67- Ravenclaw's Party

(Victoria Miller and Ashley Moore^^)

Adrian had woken up the next day feeling horrible but well rested. He looked down at his watch and seen it was still early when he got up to see Graham's and Miles empty's bed. Making his way into the bathroom he brushed his teeth and changed. Making his way into Emilia's dorm, walking in on her making out with Lydia Kennedy.

Emilia and Lydia pulled away as Adrian stared at them jaw dropped. Emilia covered her face red as ever as Kennedy started laughing. "Oh hi Adrian." said Lydia as Adrian held back his laugh.

"Well hello." said Adrian, Emilia looked at him as Lydia got up.

"I'll see you later E." said Lydia as she walked to the door, she ran her hand against Adrian's face and wink as Adrian looked at her. "See you."

Adrian closed the door and looked at Emilia as they both bursted into laugher. "Don't even say anything, please." said Emilia as Adrian sat down next to her.

"How the hell did you pull her?" said Adrian as she looked at him and laughed.

"More like she was the one trying to get at me." said Emilia as Adrian's jaw dropped and punched her arm. "Oh hush, come on let's go to breakfast."

"Look at you! Oh i'm never going to let you live this down E." said Adrian laughing as they walked out of the Slytherin entrance, Emilia felt her face go red as Adrian continued to cheer her on. They entered the Great Hall to see Graham and Miles already sitting down. Adrian looked at her as he bursted into laugher. "Oh you just wait until I tell them."

"No stop." said Emilia stopping him, Adrian finally stopped laughing as Emilia stared at him annoyed. He held his stomach and looked at her.

"Fine fine, I won't." said Adrian, Emilia rolled her eye as she sat next to Graham and Adrian sat in front of her with Miles.

"Are you feeling better now?" said Miles as Adrian held back his laugh and nodded. Emilia stared at him as Graham and Miles stared at him strangely.

"Hi Adrian." said Lydia winking as she walked past. Emilia face palmed as Miles and Graham's jaw dropped.

"Hey Lydia." said Adrian, Emilia turned around to look at Lydia who was smiling as she made her way to the Ravenclaw table, sitting down next to Charlotte and the others.

"She winked at you? How did you do it?" said Graham as Adrian looked at Emilia and bursted into laugher. "Why are you laughing, you have a chance with her!"

"Oh no I can't. Emilia can though." said Adrian as Emilia groaned and face palmed. Miles and Graham narrowed their eyebrows and looked at her as she turned red. "Guess who I seen Emilia kissing!"

"Adrian!" shouted Emilia.

"WHO!" said Graham and Miles at the same time, Adrian bursted into laugher as he pointed over at Lydia.

"You're kidding." said Miles surprised, Adrian bursted into laugher as Graham raised his eyebrows.

"Wow... that's wow." said Graham as he looked at Emilia up and down.

"Ew." said Adrian as Emilia looked at Graham and made a face. "But I always forget E likes girl too, you guys have more of a competition."

"Oh shut up." said Emilia as she looked at the doors, seeing Y/n walking in with Joseph. "You seem to have some too."

Adrian turned around to see Y/n and Joseph together, his stomach felt twisted again as he turned around quickly. "You know she came to the dorm last night, but you were passed out." said Graham