08- Gianna's Depression

(Alicia Spinnet ^^^)

  "Well what a surprised!" said Y/n as she opened the door to see Alicia. Adrian peaked his head and turned to look at Miles who was face palming.

"Oh yeah! I had to ask Angie where you live, hope you don't mind my unexpected visit." said Alicia as she walked in, she headed her a plant as Y/n made a face and grabbed it. "Present for your new home!"

"Oh well thanks!" said Y/n as she gave Miles and Adrian a face. "Would you like some water or something?"

"Oh no i'm good! Hi Miles! Hi Adrian." said Alicia sitting down next to Miles.

"Hi Alicia." said Adrian as he got up and walked over to Y/n who was in the kitchen.

"Yeah hey." said Miles looking at her annoyed.

"So, I was wondering if you all didn't have anything planned today, we should hang out." said Alicia as she moved closer to Miles.

"We?" said Adrian as Alicia nodded. Emilia apparated facing Adrian and Y/n as their eyes widen.

"Hey! Sorry i'm late, I just came back from Hiraeth. That's why I look like this but I didn't want to go home and change since I felt like I was already late." said Emilia as Y/n and Adrian stared at her, Miles sunk in his seat as Alicia looked at him. "What? Am I to overdress? Should I go home and change?"

"I think you look nice." said Alicia as Emilia's eye twitched, she turned around to see Alicia nearly sitting on Miles lap.

"Oh! You're here." said Emilia blinking hard, Alicia gave her a smile as Miles slowly moved away from Alicia. "Well.. have fun with that.."

Alicia gave Emilia a glare as Y/n gave Miles a look and nodded at Alicia. "Uh... Sorry Alicia, we can't hang out with you.. we have something to do." said Miles as he got up quickly and walked over to Emilia who moved away from him.

"Oh well why don't you and I hang out later?" asked Alicia as Emilia turned to Y/n, Adrian rested his chin on his palm and chuckled.

"Oh well i'm going to be busy all day.. maybe another day." said Miles, Alicia got up and nodded as she kissed Miles on the check while Emilia glared at him.

"Alright well send me a letter, tootles." said Alicia as she disapparted. Miles wiped his cheek and turned to Emilia as her eye twitched.

"ToOtLeS." said Emilia mocking Alicias voice. Miles opened his mouth but before he could say anything Emilia stopped him. "I don't wanna hear it."

"Shall we go now?..." asked Y/n trying to avoid the awkward tension.

"I mean.. cant we just bring Gianna here." said Adrian as Y/n gave him a look and held out her hand so he can grab it. "Fine..."

Adrian grabbed her hand as Miles held out his for Emilia who gave him a look and apparated by herself, the four of them appearing in front of the Puceys Manner. "Oh come on Adrian, you're here to see Gianna." said Y/n as Emilia knocked on the door, it slowly opened as they looked down to see an house elf.

"Ah! Miss Emilia, Mr. Miles, Miss Y/n.. MASTER ADRIAN! You're back!" said the house elf out of excitement.

"Shh." said Adrian as the house elf covered its mouth. "Yes.. yes it's good to see you too, now let us in."

"Of course! Please come in! I shall inform your parents!" said the house elf and before Adrian could say anything, it vanished.

"Merlin.. well let's just go in." said Adrian as he closed the door behind him, he seen his mom coming from a corner as he quickly made his way up the stairs.