31- Triwizard Tournament

(Stéphane Bernard^)

Spicy parts!

"Did you see that lady, she was huge." said Fred as Y/n looked up at him and chuckled. The Beauxbaton students were sitting at the Ravenclaw table and the Drumstrang students sat at the Slytherin table. Y/n can see Miles and Adrian talking to Viktor Krum and another student as Emilia stared up at the staff table to see her father.

"Bagmans here Fred, you think we'll be able to get a chance to talk to him?" said George as Y/n eyes travelled to Bagman. Fred gave George a look and nodded.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, ghosts and most particularly, guests. I have great pleasure in welcoming you all to Hogwarts. I hope and trust that your stay here will be both comfortable and enjoyable. The tournament will be officially opened at the end of the feast. I now invite you all to eat, drink, and make yourselves at home!" said Dumbledore as food appeared in front of them.

"Adrian and the others are bloody lucky they're talking to Viktor Krum. Look at them, they're talking as if they're friends!" said Fred as George and Y/n moved their eyes to see Adrian and Miles laughing with Viktor and his friends.

"Aww i'm sure Adrian will introduce you guys." said Y/n sarcastically as Fred and George shot her a look. She chuckled to see one of the Beauxbaton boys looking at her, she fixed herself in her seat and looked down. Dumbledore casts magic over a box which melds into a goblet containing a blue flame.

"The goblet of fire. Anyone wishing to submit themselves for the tournament merely write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour on Halloween night. Do not do so lightly, if choosen there's no turning back. As from this moment the triwizard tournament has begun." said Dumbledore as the students went silent looking up at the cup.

"We need to find a way to place our bloody names in that George." said Fred as Y/n turned to look at him, breaking away from the blue flames.

"How exactly?" said Y/n as she watched the blue flames dancing. George and Fred looked back up at the flames as well and grinned.

"We'll figure out a way." said George as he took a sip of his pumpkin juice. He looked back up at the staff table to see Emilia's dad talking to Dumbledore. "Why do you think Emilia's dads here?"

"He's a auror isn't he? Maybe he's come to make sure nothing bad happens?" said Fred as Y/n looked at a unhappy Emilia.

———

"Emilia!" said Adrian as Emilia snapped back to look at Adrian who was waving in her face. Miles gave her a weird look as she looked around.

"Huh? Im sorry." said Emilia looking at the boys. Viktor Krum, and his friends who names Emilia didn't seem to catch were staring at her. She looked back up at her dad one last time. "I'm sorry I completely zoned out, what were we talking about?"

"Do you plan on entering your name?" said Viktor in his strong Bulgarian accent. Emilia noticed most of the boys staring at her as she looked away to see Cedric looking at her and smiled.

"Oh I'm not sure yet, I think i'm going to sleep on it. Adrian you'll entered you name right." said Emilia trying to get all the boys eyes off her. The Drumstrung students started talking about the cup when Adrian noticed Emilia's dad coming down the table. "Oh fuck."

"Emilia, Boys! I hope you're planning on entering your name, Emilia. You too Adrian." said Mr. Morales as he placed his hand on his daughters shoulder. "I'm off now, but I heard you'll be getting a package soon."

"Wait, porqué estás aquí? (Why are you here?)" said Emilia as her father grinned. Miles and Adrian looked at each other, not understanding what she just said.