74- Morning in France

Y/n heard her phone ringing when she groaned and reached for it, pressing a button and placing it to her ear. "Hello?" said Y/n as she felt a hand wrap around her causing her to turn and see a sleeping Adrian.

"Y/n Good Morning, i've been calling you all day yesterday." said Joseph as Y/n stared at Adrian, she lifted up the blanket to see she was naked. "Hello? Y/n?

"Oh sorry yes i'm sorry I was uh busy last night." said Y/n rubbing her head.

"Oh alright well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?" said Joseph as Y/n made a noise causing Joseph to look at his phone strangely.

"I'm uh.. currently in France." said Y/n as she covered her eyes.

"In France? With who?" said Joseph.

"Uh with Emilia." said Y/n as Joseph made a noise.

"Is Adrian there?" said Joseph, Y/n turned to look at Adrian and made a face.

"N-No." said Y/n as she got flashbacks from last night causing her to take a deep breathe. "I-I'm going to have to call you later Joseph, i'm really busy right now.."

"Yeah alright, I'll call you later beautiful." said Joseph as Y/n hung up and moved Adrian's hand off her, she wrapped a blanket around her as she ran out the room to the bathroom.

She looked in the mirror to see her chest was filled with hickeys and her body was sore, she felt her breathing get heavier as she turned the water on.

———

Graham and Miles were looking at a passed out Emilia on the couch as they looked at each other. "I have an idea." said Miles as he went to pick her up. Graham looked at him strangely and followed him as he laid her in the middle of the bed. "Take off your shirt."

  "Huh?" said Graham as he watched Miles pull his shirt off.

"She wanted to be a flirt last night so I think we should teach her a little lesson." said Miles as he laid down next to her, it finally hit Graham as his jaw dropped.

"Thats evil. I'm in." said Graham as he pulled off his shirt and laid on the other side of her, Miles poked her back as Emilia moved in her sleep and wrapped her arm around Graham. She moved her hand up as her eyes to see Graham "asleep".

Emilia made a face and turned around to see Miles "asleep" shirtless as she blinked hard and sat up quickly. Miles opened his eyes and wrapped his hand around her waist. "Blimey E, you were so brilliant last night, wasn't she Graham." said Miles as Emilia moved his hand and moved to the end of the bed.

"Mmhmm, come back to bed E." said Graham as Emilia's eye widened, she grabbed her head and turned around.

"I'm must be dreaming, yeah that's right it's a dream. I didn't- No it's just a dream." said Emilia as she sat at the end of the bed looking at them. Graham and Miles looked at each other and turned back to look at her.

"Is it a dream beautiful?" said Graham as he grabbed Emilia's arm, she made a face and turned to look at Miles who was laying back.

"No i'm dreaming, it's just a dream. Please go away and let me sleep. This isn't nice." said Emilia as she looked at them. Graham got up and kissed her on the cheek on he walked out, Miles did the same as she turned around and felt her face get red.

———

Adrian woke up and felt tired, he looked down and seen he was naked, he made a face and got up from the bed to see Y/n's clothes on the floor. "Y/n.." said Adrian as he remembered last night. "Blimey."