10- Polyjuice

"Emilia! Emilia!" said Y/n as she seen the three Slytherins walking past. Emilia quickly turned around with Miles and Adrian. "I was just about to come looking for you!"

"What about us! We are just as important." said Miles grinning at Adrian who was smiling up at Y/n. Emilia chuckled and walked over to Y/n.

"Sorry! It's just that Emilia and I have important business to discuss. You'll have your friend back in a bit." said Y/n as Emilia looked at her strangely not knowing what was going on but went along with it.

"Right! Uh... I'll find you guys later. I'll bring Y/n with me as well." said Emilia turning around, winking at Adrian who pushed Emilia and smiled, saying goodbye to Y/n then walking off with Miles. "So what are we doing?"

"Well, have you ever heard of Polyjuice potion?" said Y/n. Emilia gave her a strange look and nodded as Y/n pushed her into the Gryffindor painting. "Well we should switch lives for a day, you'll take my form and i'll take yours."

"That sounds fun! Only problem is that it takes a good month to make it, we'll need a pass to get into the restricted area of the library." said Emilia now standing in the Gryffindor common room. Y/n grinned and pointed over to three third years.

"I'm sure you're familiar with Harry Potter and all his rule breaking." said Y/n as she pulled Emilia towards the trio. "Harry, Ron, Hermione, this is Emilia Morales. We'll like to have a few words with you."

"Why? We didn't do anything Y/n!" said Ron as he looked rather scared. Emilia and Y/n looked at each other and laughed.

"No Ron, we know. We just wanted to know if you guys still have the recipe for the polyjuice potion." said Y/n as Hermiones eyes widen. Hermione gave her a look as Y/n looked at her.

"You three aren't in trouble, I promise. We just wanted to know if we could have the ingredients for it and the instructions." said Emilia as the trio looked at each other. Hermione pulled a piece of parchment and handed it to Emilia. "Thank you Hermione. You know it's rare for a second year to be able to master the potion the first time. Ive heard a lot about you three-"

"Morales what are you doing in here? You do know this is the Gryffindor common room?" said Percy as he stood at the steps moving closer. Emilia folded the parchment and placed it in her robe pocket. "The three of them didn't cause any trouble did they?"

"I do know this is the Gryffindor common room Percy. Thankyou for stating the obvious, and no i just wanted a word with Hermione. You know how she's taking extra classes, the professors have asked me to check up on her." said Emilia as Percy moved closer looking at the trio suspiciously. "Well, Y/n and I will be going now. Nice to see you three and Percy."

"Bloody Percy always sticking his nose where it doesn't belong." said Y/n with a laugh as they left the common room. Emilia opened the parchment to see what they needed. "Now the only problem is how we're going to get this."

"Easy! Professor Snape." said Emilia as Y/n looked at her quickly with a concerned look. Snape wasn't the nicest of teachers so Y/n didn't see how that was going to be easy. "Trust me, I'm Snape's favorite student. He'll just probably ask a lot of questions but this will be easy."

"Well, off we go then. It takes about a month but if Snape has the stuff already, it'll be a lot faster." said Y/n as they hurried off to the dungeons to Snape's office. Y/n stayed outside of his office so that he didn't get suspicious.

"Professor Snape! I was wondering if I could borrow some ingredients for this potion I wanted to perfect? If it's to much to ask for then I-" said Emilia but was quickly cut off by Snape.