47- Amortentia

Everything between the six friends weren't as awkward anymore, besides the fact Emilia and Miles still weren't talking. Cedric and Emilia were great, they would be seen walking the halls hand and hand, in the courtyard reading books or in the library. Adrian and Y/n are never seen apart, their love was noticeable throughout the whole school, Adrian would randomly pop up with a flower for her or they would disappeared at night to watch the stars. Miles and Charlotte had seem to been a happy couple as well, hand to hand, sneaking off into the dorms, almost as if Miles had fallen back in love with her. Fred had gotten close to Angelina, a little closer then most have taught and George was still sneaking around with Autumn without Lee knowing.

"Someone put on to much perfume today." said Miles looking at Emilia as the six of them walked into potions. Adrian looked at him confused as did the others.

"It seems like (your perfume scent), smells nice." said Adrian as the girls looked at him, laughing. George and Fred looked at each other as they sat in their seats.

"Definitely smells like fireworks and gunpowder." said Fred as George agreed. Miles and Adrian looked at each other and made a face.

"You guys are smelling a potion, Amortentia if i'm not mistaken." said Emilia as Professor Snape came floating into the room.

"You are correct Ms. Morales, Amortentia. The strongest love potion to be made, yet it doesn't create real love." said Snape as the class all sat down to look up at him. "If you notice in each table there is a small cauldron, you will write me an essay about how it is created, what you smell and what happens if you use it on someone, how long the effects last. Can someone tell me what it smells like? Yes Morales."

"It has a different aroma for everyone who smells it, reminding each person of the things that they found most attractive, even if the person did not acknowledge or was unaware of their fondness for the object of their affection themselves for instance I smell old wood.. freshly made pastry and Citrus.." said Emilia realizing she smelt Cedric in the Amortentia. Y/n gave her a look as she smiled.

"Ten points to Slytherin,, well you may get started." said Snape as Adrian pulled the cauldron closer to him. He got the smell of fresh grass, a broomstick and (your scent). He turned to look at Y/n as he went to sniff her.

"Are you sniffing me?" said Y/n as she bite back her laugh. Adrian bursted into laugher as he moved away from her and nodded.

"I smell you in my Amortentia. What do you smell?" said Adrian as he pushed the cauldron to her. She moved closer to smell it as she chuckled and looked at Adrian.

"I don't smell anything." said Y/n as Adrian's face dropped. Emilia bursted into laugher as Y/n joined her. "I'm only playing, I smell (favorite pastry) (favorite smell) and like minty cologne."

"Why do you like the old wood smell?" said George as Emilia brought her chin to her palm and thought about what that smell reminded her off.

"The piano in the music room..." said Miles as he looked up. Emilia looked at him and back at George as he made a face.

"Oh yeah I get that. Weird." said George as he smiled. Emilia rolled her eyes and laughed as she went back to her essay.

"Why do you smell grass you bloody weirdo." said Y/n as Adrian looked up at her and rolled his eyes causing her to laugh.

"The Quidditch field i'm guessing." said Adrian in a mocking tone. Y/n smirked as she raised her eyebrows. "What do you smell Miles?"

  "Pumpkin juice, wood and strawberries..." said Miles as he looked down at his parchment. Emilia looked up at him and turned to look at Fred.