20- Healer Visits and the Move

Emilia and Miles were now at their first healer visit. "Oh!" said the healer as Emilia and Miles looked at her with a hint of concern.

"Oh?" asked Emilia.

"Well.. there's two heart beats!" said the healer as Emilia jaw dropped, Miles made a face and turned to Emilia. "Well, looks like last time you were here baby B was hiding behind baby A."

"Twins?!" asked Emilia

"Twins!" said Miles

"Yes twins!" said the healer with a laugh. Emilia turned to Miles as he smiled. "Everything seems good, the babies pushed your uterus back to were it's suppose to be and so far you are fifteen weeks now, usually twins are born earlier so I say the middle of July. But so far, healthy heart beats, they look like they're growing good which is really good for you. Once you hit the five months I say to stop apparating, you will grow a lot faster due to the fact you're having twins. Now, if you don't have any questions you're ready to go."

"So everything is good and healthy?" asked Miles as the healer nodded, he turned to Emilia who was still staring at the healer as if she was speaking a different language.

"It's a bit of a surprised to have twins for your first child, but everything seems good. You have nothing to worry about." said the healer as Emilia and Miles nodded. They both got up as the healer handed them another Ultrasound of the baby. "Here you can see baby A and baby B."

Emilia and Miles were now heading to Adrian's and Y/n's house, which they were helping move. "How was the doctor appointment!" asked Y/n as she opened the door for Emilia and Miles, Graham, George and Adrian turned to look at them.

"Take a look for yourself." said Miles handing her the Ultrasound as Emilia laughed. Y/n grabbed it and looked down at it, jaw dropped.

"Twins?!" asked Y/n as Adrian, Graham and George jaw dropped, hurrying over to Y/n.

"That was my same exact reaction." said Emilia with a laugh.

"You got some powerful as little swimmers, huh." said George as Miles bursted into the laugher, Emilia and Y/n looked at each other and laughed.

"You're nasty." said Y/n as she went and picked up Zenith who was pulling on cords.

"Seems like you all have packing almost done." said Miles as he went to grab Zenith from Y/n.

"Yeah, well isn't it lucky that Adrian wanted to live so close to you guys." said Y/n as Miles and Adrian looked at each other and fist pumped.

"Our kids have to grow up together, Y/n!" said Miles as Emilia chuckled and turned to Y/n who was giving Miles a face.

"Duh, my love. They can just walk down the street and visit each other." said Adrian as Y/n cracked a smile.

"Hey, what about mine!" said George as Emilia and Y/n turned to look at him.

"Well duh, they'll all be in the same year at Hogwarts." said Emilia as Y/n laughed. "Probably not the same houses but still!"

"Graham needs to catch up." said Adrian as Graham made a face and looked at him.

"No.. i'm good. When I want to see a baby, I can always visit yours." said Graham causing Zenith to giggle and crawl to his legs.

"Did you know Mia was visiting in the summer?" said Emilia as Graham looked at her quickly causing Miles, Y/n and Adrian to laugh.

"Oh shove off." said Graham as he placed a plant in a box.

"She is really pretty, an American? Seems like you have a type." said Y/n as Miles glared at her. "Oh relax Miles, you're married and are having kids with Emilia, twins!"