➽ 𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐮

𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: FTholic

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐮

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐮. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐭, 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞-𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥. ¹

She laughed as she walked next to him, side by side then as he pulled her along, ensuring she walked on the inner side of the walkway, further away from where the main road was. He smiled as she listened to her speaking about how her day went.

And then she stopped as she turned to look at him. Where he looked at her as well, smiling at how adorable she was being. He couldn't help but admire her features then, how he had fallen in love with her.

For she was different indeed.

Many were fighting over him because of his good looks and his charming personality. But [name] didn't bother with any of those at all. She had seen the bad side of him from far, watching as he belittled himself for not progressing in his passion for volleyball.

She didn't bother about how he would react, how he would put up a show in front of her, thinking that she was one of his fangirls, but then he realized she wasn't. How she would often ignore him whenever she saw him in the hallway.

How she wouldn't be swayed with the way he spoke.

But she would occasionally check on him when she felt something was off in regards to him. How she would know about his bad knee, and often she would chide him for pushing himself too hard.

Hence, causing her to become great friends with Iwaizumi, Hanamaki and Matsukawa. How the duo got together during their first-year at Aoba Johsai High was a rather funny incident then. How [name] knew she would be targetted if people found out about her dating the popular one.

But Oikawa didn't care as he showed his girlfriend off. For he had fallen in love with the way she was, and [name] loved the Oikawa that doesn't have to put on a fake show before her. She loves the one who would let his walls down and seek comfort from her.

"Toru?" she called out, and Oikawa hummed in response as he reached out for her hand then, intertwining their fingers together. A smile appearing on his face as he was ready to listen to what his girlfriend was about to say.