Year Seven - Part Eleven

"Where are we going?" I asked Ginny in a hushed whisper as I followed her through the empty corridors. She seemed to know what she was doing as she kept her wand ready to strike at any second. We made our way to the great hall and I stopped in shock.

I had heard horror stories, but I didn't quite believe it when people told me that the Carrows had literally chained students to the walls as punishment. It was late, and we moved in the darkness, making sure not to step into the moonlight in case anyone was keeping any sort of watch. Ginny put her finger to her lips and urged me to keep quiet as we woke the sleeping third year student.

"Alohamora." Ginny muttered and the lock on the chains released. She motioned me to grab one of the boy's arms. He was so weak he could hardly stand on his own. We managed to help him and left the great hall as quickly as we came.

"Someone is coming." I hissed. We hid in the shadows under a staircase and held our breath. One false move and we would be discovered.

"Amycus." A woman hissed at the man, "Somethings wrong."

"Obviously, Alecto." The man scoffed, "They've escaped on a bloody dragon from Gringotts! Do you think everything is just fine?"

"Do you think the Dark Lord knows?" She asked. "We should warn Snape that Harry Potter has been spotted in Hogsmeade."

"I'm not sure I want to stay and find out. But yes, let's go find Snape." He said lowly and the woman cackled in response. We waited a few more minutes until the sounds of their footsteps faded away.

"Bloody evil gits." Ginny muttered angrily, "Come on, let's get back to the room of requirement."

There was a ton of commotion in the room when we arrived, and everyone was crowded around the portrait hole. Ginny and I helped the third year into a bed and made sure he was alright, but the familiar sound of Harry Potter's voice put Ginny and I both on alert.

"There's something we need to find. Something hidden here in the castle. And it may help us defeat You-Know-Who." Harry's voice said. Ginny looked up at me with both excitement and nervousness in her eyes.

"Go!" I encouraged her. We both got to our feet and tried to scrambled through the hoards of people.

We made it through and the pair stood staring at each other in shock. "Harry." Ginny said.

"Bloody hell they haven't seen each other in how long, and that's the best she can do?" I muttered under my breath. Ginny glared at me for a split second before focusing fully on Harry again.

"Hi, there." Harry said back just as awkwardly. He wasn't the best at expressing himself in front of others, but this was just embarrassing for all of us to witness.

"Six months she hasn't seen me and it's like I'm Frankie first year." Ron muttered angrily. "I'm her brother!"

"She's got loads of them." Seamus grinned, "There's only one Harry." I let out a soft giggle and Ron glared at me as well.

"Shut up Seamus." He sneered.

"What is it, Ginny?" Neville asked.

"Snape knows." Ginny said. They all looked at me for confirmation and I nodded in agreement. "He knows that Harry was spotted in Hogsmeade."

"ALL STUDENTS NEED TO REPORT TO THE GREAT HALL IMMEDIATELY!" A message echoed through the room. We all looked to Harry nervously and he took a deep breath.

"What do we do, boss?" Neville asked. "The Order are already on their way."

"Not just on the way. We're here, Mate." Fred Weasley's voice came from the portrait hole. I looked up to see him winking at me and it made my heart swell. I had missed him, dearly. The room cheered as more and more Order members filed in. Fred sauntered up next to me with his brother and Lee Jordan not too far behind. He grinned widely and nudged me with his elbow, "Fancy meeting you here."