19 Years Later

"Ollie, come on! We are going to be late." Draco yelled through the store. I rolled my eyes and continued shelving the last of the books I needed to put away before I left the store for a few hours.

"Muuum!" A little girl's voice called out, "Dad says we need to leave now!"

"Your father says a lot of things, Hazel." I scolded the girl, "Don't worry. Your brother won't miss the train."

"I want to go to Hogwarts." She pouted. "When will I get my letter?" She asked. She reminded me so much of my sister that it could drive me mad sometimes. Clara always referred to her as her 'mini me' and it couldn't be more true.

"You'll get your letter when you're old enough." I laughed and picked her up in my arms. She was almost too heavy to carry, she was nearly six now. She laughed in delight that she was getting carried and admired the gold olive branch pin adorned on my shirt.

I walked up to Draco and Scorpius who were carbon copies of each other waiting impatiently by the door. The same frown adorned both of their pale, angular faces as they each watched me with their sparkling grey eyes.

"What could have been so important that you made us wait this long?" Draco scowled at me. Any animosity he harbored towards me now was purely theatrical. He could still be so overdramatic, just like our daughter. She clearly inherited that trait from him. The fact that she also inherited my quick wit made her a force to be reckoned with.

I leaned in and kissed him and Hazel took the opportunity to cling on to her father. She wrapped her arms around his neck and forced him to hold her. I laughed and gave Draco a satisfied smirk that he now had to be the one to carry around our child.

"Enough of this! Let's go!" Scorpious said impatiently as he ran out of the shop and onto the cobbled street of Diagon Alley. I laughed and pulled the door shut behind us. I locked the door and admired the sign out front that now read Fern & Blott's. I had never met Mr Flourish, but Mr Blott left the store to me when he retired, and I couldn't bare to get rid of his name. I finally owned my dream bookstore.

We wasted no time getting to Kings Cross station with all of his school trunks and brand new owl that our son had adorably named Atlas after the bird that Draco and I had shared many years prior.

I could see the Potters going through the barrier between platforms nine and ten before we could catch up to them. Draco had learned to get along with all of my friends over the years. It was a long process, but I was forever grateful to them all for trying. Harry and Hermione were very willing to try, but Ginny and Ron needed the most coercing. Eventually they all became friends to my satisfaction. I was never going to choose between friends, family, or loved ones ever again.

Scorpius ran through the barrier eager to catch up with his friends. Draco, Hazel and I caught up to see him running to reach his friend Albus, who was also going to be a first year student.

"Olivia!" Hermione waved at me excitedly as she and Ron walked over with their own children. I hugged the girl eagerly whilst Ron and Draco shook hands. "Your first born is finally off to Hogwarts."

"Yeah, I'll be glad to get rid of him." I winked as my son scowled at me in a way that was so reminiscent of his father. Instead of being annoyed by it, it made my heart melt. "Draco and I have been betting on which house he'll end up in."

"Slytherin." Hermione and Ron said together. I laughed, knowing that they were probably right.

"Yeah, better luck with Hazel when she gets in." Ron grinned, "I've told all of mine that they'll be disowned if they are in any house other than Gryffindor." Hermione frowned and shoved Ron playfully.

"It's nearly eleven." Draco muttered in my ear. He was still holding Hazel and had to shift his weight to accommodate her. "We don't want them to be late."

I knelt down to be at eye level with my son. "I love you." I whispered to him. "No matter what house you get sorted into."

"Well I might love you a little less if you're not sorted into Slytherin." Draco joked and I glared at him. "Only kidding."

"Don't forget to give Neville our love!" Ginny told her son James as she hugged him.

"Mum! I can't give a Professor love!" James groaned.

"But you know Neville." Ginny said sounding disappointed in him for his lack of enthusiasm at her suggestion.

James rolled his eyes and looked just like his father as he did it, "Outside, yeah, but at school he's professor Longbottom, isn't he? I can't walk into Herbology and give him love."

Scorpius snickered at the boy and I pat him on the shoulder to get his attention, "Even if James doesn't do as his mother says, I expect you to." My son's eyes widened in horror and I laughed, "Only joking. But do tell Neville hello."

We all quickly gave goodbyes a second time and watched our kids board the train. I could see them all piling into the same train car together and it made my heart swell. I knew they were off to have the same crazy adventures we had. Well, I hopefully not the same. Hopefully they stayed out of trouble. But I knew that was impossible. After all, they were all related to all of us.

We stayed there waving at the train until it was out of sight and then began to say our goodbyes.

"We'll see you for tea tomorrow, right?" Hermione asked us hopefully. Draco nodded in confirmation which seemed to satisfy her.

"Ready to go home, Mrs Malfoy?" Draco grinned and kissed me. I wiped away the tears from my eyes and nodded. They were happy tears, so it was okay. Draco had put down Hazel and was now holding her hand. She was ready to leave and was growing more and more impatient by the second. Boredom was kicking in now that her older brother had left for school.

"I'll go anywhere with you, Mr Malfoy." I smirked and grabbed Hazel's other hand. "Always."