Year Seven - Part Nine

We spent a day recovering after the incident at Malfoy Manor. Everyone was feeling much better after a genuine night's sleep, even Hermione. I had forgotten how much better it was to sleep in a real bed. I woke up early and when I got downstairs, Bill, Fleur and Ron were all sitting around the kitchen table drinking tea. I made my own cup and joined them.

"You really won't tell us anything?" Bill asked Ron, "I'm your brother."

Ron shook his head, "Honestly, Bill. It's already too much that we know." Ron pointed between him and myself. Bill looked at me and I simply nodded my head.

"Oh my, Olivia. You are still skin and bone. Let me fix some breakfast for you." Fleur said frantically as she got to her feet.

"Thank you." I said quietly before I went back to sipping my tea. "Does anyone know where Clara slept last night?"

Bill chuckled, "She's in the living room with Dean. They fell asleep by the fire last night. I didn't want to wake them, not that it would have done much good."

"Of course she is." I sighed, "I'm glad someone got their love life in order."

"Yeah, well your stupid boyfriend just tried to bloody kill us all." Ron frowned.

"Low blow, Weasley. And that's ex-boyfriend to you. I can promise you that months at the Malfoy manor did not rekindle any old spark. It extinguished it permanently." I frowned and kicked him under the table, "And for the record I wasn't talking about me. I was talking about you."

"Me? What for?" Ron's mouth gaped open. He was as clueless as he had ever been.

"Are you mad? You and Hermione!" I scoffed. "Stop playing dumb and do something about it." Fleur came back with a French omelette and toast for me to eat which I graciously accepted.

"Where's mine?" Ron asked his sister-in-law.

"Make eet yourself." She scowled as she sat back down, "You are grown man, no?" Ron turned beet red before he got up to go scrounge in the kitchen for his own meal. I laughed while I ate my breakfast eagerly.

Clara and Dean walked into the kitchen holding hands. They looked happier than I had ever seen either of them, which was surprising given the circumstances. I guess young love would do that to you. "Good morning." I smirked at them, "You two slept well I presume?"

"Never better." Dean grinned.

"Well, it could have been better." Clara admitted, "Luna talks in her sleep as you know. And she was on the couch opposite the two of us."

Just then, Luna walked into the room as well. "It's beautiful here." She looked around at all of the decor and smiled as she looked at a wind chime in one of the windows.

"It was our Aunt's. We used tocome here as kids. The Order usesit now as a safe house. What'sleft of us, at least." Bill said to her.

"Muggles think these keep evil away. But they're wrong." She said as she tapped the wind chime so it clanged together.

Bill looked at her curiously before looking over at me. I just shrugged. Luna was just being Luna. Most of us were very used to it by now, so when others questioned her behavior it was just a reminder that she was odd.Hermione was the next to come downstairs, and once everyone had been fed we moved into the living room and Bill was telling us about what the order had been up to.

Harry had just walked into the room and I waved to him. He smiled weakly at me and Bill looked up to see him. "I've been getting our family all out of The Burrow," he explained to Harry. "The Death Eaters know Ron's with you now, they're bound to target the family." A wave of guilt washed over both mine and Harry's faces. "No need to apologize." Bill said as he looked between the two of us, "It was always a matter of time, Dad's been saying so for months. We're the biggest blood traitor family there is."