Year Three - Part Two

I spent the entire first official day of school tracking down my sister, but she was crafty and had been successfully avoiding me. I thought for sure I would be able to catch her after her transfiguration class, but she managed to slip out early so I would miss her.

"Just let her live." Harry said to me. I had been obsessing over it all day. "She'll be fine."

"No. She won't!" I yelled at him. I was tired of everyone telling me I was overreacting. Draco Malfoy made life at Hogwarts miserable for me at every given opportunity and I didn't want Clara to suffer the same fate. I did what any desperate sister would do in this situation and I went to the source.

"Malfoy." I pointed angrily at Draco when he walked out of his History of Magic lesson.

Draco laughed, "Well if it isn't Ollie. As I live and breathe. It's adorable that you would wait for me after class like this. But I don't date mudbloods, you know this."

"Shut up." I snapped at him. "I'm talking and you're listening." Surprisingly, Draco didn't say anything. He just stood there and waited for me to continue. "You're going to leave my sister alone. Do you understand me? Torment me all you want, but leave her out of it. She hasn't done anything to you."

Draco rolled his eyes, "I'm not interested in tormenting some little first year."

"You bully first years all the time. You bullied first years when we were first years." I said angrily.

"Calm down, Olivia. Merlin, you're on edge today." He said clearly annoyed with me now, "Your sister is not worth my time or energy I can promise you that."

"Did you just call me Olivia?" I asked. My name sounded funny when he said it.

"That's your name isn't it?" He scowled at me like I was stupid.

"Yeah it is, but you don't use it." I replied.

"You don't want me calling you Ollie and you don't want me calling you Olivia. I'm going to start calling you mudblood." He said angrily.

I shook my head, "It doesn't matter what you call me as long as it isn't Ollie. But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about. I wanted to talk to you about Clara."

"I thought we did talk about that." Draco crossed his arms, "I'm not interested in your boring little sister. The one you need to worry about is Theo. He's got a thing for her."

"She's eleven that's disgusting." I gagged just thinking about it.

"But its fine when its Dean Thomas because he's a Gryffindor, I suppose?" Draco cocked his head to the side and smirked at me. "A bloody hypocrite is what you are."

"It's fine when it's Dean Thomas because they have been friends for years and he cares deeply about her. I don't know what Nott's intentions are with my sister, but I know what they were with me, so its bound to be worse than that."

"How do you know about Theo?" Draco's eyes narrowed at me suspiciously. My eyes widened. I forgot that Draco didn't know about the polyjuice incident and what he had revealed to me unwittingly.

"I have my ways." I crossed my arms and glared at him, "And he's not that good at hiding things either."

"That's true. He's a bloody idiot sometimes." Draco grunted. There was a lull in the conversation and we just kind of stood there awkwardly looking at each other for a moment.

"Olivia!" I turned my head to see Cedric walking towards us. I felt relief as Draco left my side in a huff and sauntered away to where Crabbe and Goyle were waiting on him. Cedric looked at Draco curiously before turning his attention fully on me.