Summer - Part Two

Hermione and I arrived at the burrow early the next morning before most of the house had risen. Molly and Ginny were already downstairs preparing for breakfast for everyone. The smell of fried bacon wafted through the entire house. It felt like home.

"Olivia! Hermione! Oh good, you two made it just in time!" Molly said as she pulled us into a warm hug. "Ginny and I just finished cooking."

"Thank you for the invite, Mrs Weasley." I said graciously, "And for the breakfast. It all smells delicious."

"Oh enough with the thanks. Why don't the two of you girls go wake up all the boys and have them come down? And Ginny, go fetch your father. I think he's outside." Molly gave us all instructions to follow.

"Sure, Mrs Weasley." Hermione agreed as Ginny walked out the back door in search of Arthur.

I led Hermione up the rickety staircase and paused, "Fred and George first, or Ron and Harry?"

"Let's get the twins. They have to be better morning people than Ronald." Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Good point, but the bad morning attitude could be genetic." I warned as I stopped on the second floor landing. I walked towards the only door that could have possibly belonged to the two boys. It was singed by fireworks and there was a Gryffindor quidditch sign on the door that looked like it was barely hanging on.

I opened the door slowly and Hermione and I both peered inside. The two boys were still sound asleep in their beds that sat opposite one another between a window that the morning sunlight was just beginning to shine through. We tiptoed inside and each stood by one of the twins' beds. I was in front of Fred's and Hermione was in front of George's.

"Hey George?" Fred said with his eyes still closed.

"Yeah, Freddy?" George asked. His eyes were closed as well, but a smile was creeping onto his face.

"Are we dreaming, or are two gorgeous girls coming on to us in our room?" Fred said.

I grabbed a pillow and threw it hard at Fred's head. He sat up and started laughing. Hermione scowled and did the same to George. "Go downstairs, your mum has finished making breakfast." Hermione ordered them.

"Then you best leave because we need to get dressed." Fred said with a cheeky wink, "If you want to watch, its not free."

Hermione and I giggled as we left the room. Now it was time to climb all the way up to Ron's fifth floor bedroom. If you wanted to call it that. It was more like an over decorated broom cupboard. Ron and Harry were still fast asleep when we got there. It looked like Harry was in the middle of having a sleeping fit.

"Is he having a nightmare?" Hermione asked me worriedly.

I nodded and shook Harry to wake him. "Harry?" He opened his eyes and gasped, "Are you alright, mate?" I asked him. It bit my lip and looked at him with concern.

Harry shook his head and reached for his glasses. He shoved them on his face and blinked to adjust his vision, "Olivia. Bad dream. When did you guys get here?"

"Just now. You?" I asked.

"Last night." He said as he sat up.

Hermione went over to Ron's bed where he was still sound asleep. "Wake up, Ronald. Wake up!" She said it in a nagging way that still had a hint of endearment to it.

"Bloody hell." Ron said as he shot up out of bed and covered his still clothed torso with his covers as if he had been exposed.

"Honestly." Hermione rolled her eyes at Ron's immaturity, "Get dressed, and don't go back to sleep! Come on, Ron!" She stormed out of the room in a huff.