Year Three - Part One

I left The Leaky Cauldron earlier than everyone else the next morning. I had to get to King's Cross to meet Mum and Clara. When I got there it was no surprise to see Dean Thomas standing with them.

"There you are Ollie! I was beginning to get nervous." My mother said. "I didn't want you to miss your train."

"It's half past nine." I said as I hugged her hello, "We've got plenty of time."

"I'm so excited I could burst." Clara said with a smile. "Can we go now?"

"There's really plenty of time..." I told her, "If you want to spend a few more minutes with Mum that would be fine."

"Now!" She practically screamed. I looked at my mother who gave me a wary smile.

"It's alright, Ollie. Go on. I love you both." She said.

I nodded, "Very well then. I am sure you remember what to do then, Clara?" I raised a brow at her. She nodded and looked at the wall with determination before running right at it and disappearing through to the other side. I followed suit and soon found myself on the 9 3/4 platform next to her.

Clara had been here before, but she still looked at everything in awe. Dean came through next and we all stood there together.

"I'll go put away our trunks." He said as he pushed both Clara and my trolleys to unload.

"This is so exciting Ollie!" Clara squealed.

"Ollie? Merlin that's hilarious." I spun around to see Draco Malfoy laughing at me. "I forgot you had a sister."

My eyes narrowed, "Do not call me that."

"What are you going to do about it, Ollie?" Draco mocked me. He raised a brow at me and smirked.

"Is that the mean boy from Diagon Alley?" Clara asked me.

"You talk about me at home?" Draco grinned even wider, "How cute."

"Not at all, actually." I said. "It's just kind of hard to forget how much of a prat you are."

Theodore Nott walked up and stood beside Draco. He looked between me and my sister and grinned widely, "Merlin there's two of them."

"I know what you're thinking Nott and you better stop." I sneered, "Stay away from my sister."

Clara frowned at me, "Ollie, I can speak for myself." Draco laughed again at my nickname. I felt my face get hot. She stepped forward and extended a hand, "I'm Clara Fern."

Draco frowned at her hand and shoved his hands into his pockets, "I'll pass on getting contaminated. I haven't had my vaccination yet."

"Being a muggle born isn't a disease you prejudiced prick." I glared at him.

"Might as well be." He muttered before smirking at me again. He thought it was funny.

Theo, on the other hand, shook Clara's hand eagerly. "I didn't realize muggle-borns could be this pretty." Clara giggled profusely at this comment and it made my blood boil. She didn't realize what he said was insulting.

"Clara, you don't realize what he's saying. Let's go." I said as I reached for her arm and pulled her away.

"Bye Ollie!" Draco shouted at me from across the platform.

"I wish you hadn't said that." I muttered to Clara.

She shrugged, "Ollie is your name. I don't know why it bothers you."

"It doesn't bother me. I love being called Ollie." I told her, "But I don't love being called Ollie by him."

"What was that about?" Dean asked after he had gotten the last of our stuff packed.