▶ 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮

𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: fluffystar89

----------

𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡

𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭, 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐦. ¹

Gojo Satoru was a curious man indeed, how he wondered why [name] would hardly wear shorts or skirts, especially around him. It's not like they were dating in the first place, but rumours had it that the duo was madly in love with one another.

And he wanted to change their relationship between them.

But his curiosity got better as each day passes. How he would sit next to her during meetings and his eyes behind his blindfold would end up shifting down to where he knew her thighs were at.

If he remembered correctly, he has never once seen her thighs bare. And that itself heightened his curiosity then as the meeting ended and he stood up with her, watching as she walked out of the office first, followed by yours truly.

His eyes continued to lay upon her thigh and she turned abruptly, where she smacked him on the chest but he easily grabbed hold of her wrist then. His hand travelled, as he bends down slightly, how his fingers graze upon where her thighs were covered by her pants.

And he watched as she shivered from his touch, and how her lips curled up into a smile then. That's when he realised why she had been hiding her thighs then.

She was ticklish.

"Damn it, Satoru!" she scolded and quickly yanked out of his hold and took off running, her heart pounding hard against her chest as she quickly entered her room then. How she wishes he didn't find out about her thighs being ticklish.

Now she knows he would get every chance just to cause her to squirm and burst out laughing. She could only pray that she didn't need to bump into him every day or be assigned on missions together with him.

But never would she have thought that Gojo Satoru was willing to wake her up early in the morning, where she was most vulnerable then.

Exhausted was an understatement. She had just managed to finish the site investigation that requires her to work around the clock without sleep.

How she wishes to just head back to her room and fall asleep. It was in the wee hours of the morning where one would call it the unholy hours due to how early it was.