S2-5| Don't call me Angel

Not Edited

---

"Tae, are you sure?"

I sighed as I pushed my phone into my pocket, "Yes, Eomma, I'm sure."

Jin pouted but none the less pulled me into a hug. Tucking my head under his chin, he gently pet the back of my head. 

"Call Appa or Eomma if anything happends-"

"Babe, he's going to go get us coffee. Not rob a bank," Namjoon chuckled, teasing his clingy husband.

With Namjoon pulling Jin, I took the chance to slip out of the tallers arms. Rushing towards the door. Slipping on my shoes, doc martins since those were the quikest shoes to pull on when I left my house that day.

"Don't worry hyungie," I giggled, watching as he struggled in his husbands arms. Trying to run over and probably go with me to the coffee shop.

"How are you so okay, right now? I mean, you were just crying an hour ago-"

No, it was not the same day Jungkook called. It's been a week actually since then. I've been staying at Jin and Namjoon's house as I still don't feel comfortable to go back home. As much as I miss seeing Jackson and Storm all the time, I knew it was best if I got space for a little while. How long? I'm not really sure.

The twins come and visit every day the last week after school. They tell me about their day and how horrible of a cook daddy was. Threating me to come back home soon. Although, not too soon because they like not having me nag on them all the time. I would simply laugh at that comment. Jackson always made sure to inform about Jungkook. Storm quickly after, telling me to fix him. 

"Just because I feel like shit, doesn't mean I have to look like shit." I huffed out, pouting as I crossed my arms

Namjoon laughed while Jin remained struggling.

"You better go before he--HE BIT ME!" Namjoon screamed out. Now holding Jin arms lenf away.

Laughing, I made my way out of the house. Smiling to myself as I heard Namjoon yell for help and Jin scream profanities. As I got into the car, the smile fell. A frown settling upon my face as pull out of the driveway. 

I wished that was Jungkook and I. Screaming at eachtoher as we played around. throwing me over his shoulder or picking me up whenever I began to win whatever game we were playing. Always using his strength to put himself ahead. To put me in my place when I became to cocky.

A horm blared and I flinched in my seat. The honck wasnt aimed at me. Instead, it was from someone in the drive through of the coffee shop. About 8 cars were lined up. Waiting to order. Not wanting to wait that long, I pulled into the cafe parking lot. 

Making my way into the cafe, I felt myself relax. Feeling at home in my cafe. I mean, I grew up in this shop. I met my friends here. We cried and laughed in this place. Or the time I punched Jungkook in the face ( chapter 42).

Giggling at the memory, I made my way to the worker behind the counter. Seeing none other than Junghyun and Key's daughter, Lily. Her blond hair tied in a high pony tail. Blue eyes glittering as she looked up at me.

"Oppa!" (that makes me want to die), the American girl cheered.

"Hey lily sweetheart," She blushed at the nick name. Poor girl still has a crush on me despite having a husband and kids close to her age.

"What would you like, oppa? Your usual?"

"Actually I would like to have the Vanilla Bean Frapichino with wip cream-"