31| Your fired

"Hey, Tae~!" Someone sang from behind me.

Jungkook and I stop to look back at the person who called my name so casually. Once I saw who it was I place a small smile onto my lips, not wanting to come off rude.

"I haven't seen you for a while, I assumed you would come over a lot more often because of your relationship with Mr.Jeon," Moonbyul exclaims with a gummy smile.

I look up at Jungkook who was already looking back at me, "Tae hasn't been feeling well for the past week. He feels better but his voice is gone so excuse his lack of words." He lies with a straight face before pulling me towards the elevator. 

"We'll be taking our leave now, and make sure your friend doesn't screw up this time," Jungkook growled out before the doors shut and the elevator began to go up.

I wrap my arms around Jungkook's more muscular one. He only stares straight ahead as I snuggle against his arms, rubbing my nose on his bicep.

The doors opened with a small ding, exposing the 5th floor.

As we walked out, Jungkook intertwined our hands together. People on the floor looked and whispered as we passed by, gossiping about false rumors.

"I head that Taehyun guy is paying Mr.Jeon to be his boyfriend,"

"That poor boy, Mr. Jeon is just gonna fuck him then dump him,"

"Eww, do you see how ugly that boy is? Mr. Jeon could do so much better."

"Do you see that ass? Once Mr. Jeon is done with him I think I'm gonna get my fair share,"

"I bet he moans like a bitch,"

"Dude! You have a wife!"

"Yeah but he looks so much better,"

"I bet he looks good begging on his knees-"

Jungkook slams his office door closed before slamming my back against it. I let out a surprised yelp when he pins my wrist above my head.

"Don't listen to them," Jungkook scowled.

"Am I really ugly?" I ask softly, turning my head to the side so he couldn't make eye contact with me.

I felt Jungkooks grip loosen before feeling his arms wrap around my waist. Hugging me tightly against his chest.

"You are the most beautiful being I have ever seen. They're just jealous because they could never be as gorgeous as you, Angel." He whispers into my ear, kissing my temple.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders. Burying my face into his chest, inhaling his cologne.

"Why do they say things like that?" I whisper, embarrassed by the way the males were talking about me.

"Because they can never imagine being so angelically beautiful-"

"No, not the girls, the uh...you know... the other comments," I stuttered out, a blush creeping onto my face.

Jungkook's grip on me automatically tightens once he understands my question. He unwraps his arms from my waist before gripping onto my hips. Pushing me back against the hard door.

"Because you do things to people, Kim Taehyung. You make everyone go crazy when you're around. The way your body curves in every right way, the way you bite your lips out of habit, the way your soft hair bounces with each step you take...Your smell-" He pauses as he leans his face into the crook of my neck, rubbing his nose along my jawline. 

A small whimper leaves my lips as I tilt my head to the side, giving him full access to my neck.

"Fuck, you make me so crazy." He purs against my neck, his hot breath making my skin tingle.