7|...Taekook

"I'm sorry," He apologizes while trying to get off me but I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He lets out a low grunt when his body is forced back onto mine. At first, he was stiff but then he soon relaxed. He buried his nose into the crook of my neck, taking deep breaths as he rubs his nose up and down the crook of my neck.

I let out soft giggles every so often when his nose brushed over a certain spot, tickling me. I hum in delight once one of his hands gently grabbed a hold of my waist and the other rubs circles on my hip bone that's already exposed from the loose sweats.

Jungkook growls in not in warning but in...satisfaction...as I run my fingers through his long, fluffy hair. I pull and tug on some strands while twisting and combing others. I sigh in content when I snuggle my face into his fluffy hair.

His hair is so soft. And it smells really good!

I don't know how long we were there for but I was getting tired and the lights are really starting to bother me. I pull his head out from the crook of my neck, which earned a displeased grumble from him. I stare into his eyes looking at his dark brown eyes that sparkle so bright when it's just him and I. His eyes are seriously so beautiful, I can't help but get lost in them. Once I was unspell-bound I point at the light on the ceiling with a small yawn.

"You want the lights off?" He asks and I nod my head before closing my eyes and making fake snoring sounds.

"And you want to go to bed?" He asks with a small chuckle.

I nod head while sliding my hands from his neck to his biceps.

Holy crap they're huge! He must work out a lot because he sure does have a lot of rock hard muscle.

"Ok, well, you're gonna have to let me go,"

I whine as I let him go. I whine even louder at the loss of his warmth. I crawl over the head of the bed before getting under my comfy blanket. Jungkook comes back after turning the lights off.

"Goodnight, Tae." He says with a small kiss on my forehead.

Then he turns to the door. I immediately jump out of bed and latch myself onto his back.

"What is it now?" He asks teasingly.

I grab onto his hand before pulling him back to my bed. I slip back under the covers, scoot over, and open the blankets before I pat on the now open space.

"You want me to sleep here? With you?" He asks with two eyebrows raised.

I nod my head vigorously which makes him laugh.

"I don't know if that's such a great idea," he hesitates.

You didn't mind laying on top of me just a few seconds ago!

I pat the bed harder this time while giving him a pout.

"Tae-"

I let out a loud, and extremely exaggerated whine as I get out of bed to only push him into bed. Before he could even sit up or anything I sit down on his stomach, glaring down at him.

"I...no-" I, once again, give him my unbeatable puppy eyes.

"Ugh fine!" He yells out with a sigh which makes me happy.

I flash him my boxy smile before getting off him and diving under the covers. I wait for him to get under the covers before scooting closer to him. I'm a bit hesitant on touching him because I don't want him to think I'm too clingy. I close my eyes getting near to sleep when Jungkook brought me back by placing one hand on top of my waist before asking,