22| Angel

"I'm so proud of you," I whisper against his lips.

Jungkook presses his lips firmly against mine. Tilting his head to the side, our noses brushing together as he deepens the kiss.

I snake my hands from his chest into his soft hair, moaning when he slides his hands down my waist and onto my ass. I gasp when he slaps my ass hard with his right hand. The stinging sensation was quickly forgotten once Jungkook brushed his tongue against mine.

"You handled them so well," I praised against his lips, proud of Jungkook for keeping his cool with my family.

I then pull his hair back before crushing my lips against his, gaining better access into Jungkook's mouth, wanting to take control.

Once Jungkook realized that I was fighting back he let out a loud growl before smacking my ass again, but this time with his left hand.

I yelp as I curl down into my self and lean into his chest. Jungkook took my bottom lip in between his teeth as he pulled away. I whined at the blissful pain.

I keep my eyes closed as he trails his nose down from my lips to my jaw. He brushes his nose along the line of my jaw before moving down the crook of my neck.

I lean back against the steering wheel, pulling him against me as he begins to softly brush his lips against the side of my neck.

"You are so perfect, baby boy," He purrs seductively into my ear before harshly sucking a spot under my jaw.

I whimper and moan as he continues to praise me with each hickey he leaves.

It wasn't long before I felt myself get turned on--I mean I'm already turned on but now I'm getting really-really turned on. I whine trying to pull Jungkook away from my neck as I pull away. He didn't pull away until I leaned too hard against the steering wheel, making the car horn go off loudly and long.

Jungkook pulled away and sat against the seat with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Jungkook," I breathed, my breath still shaky.

I blush darkly as I scoot closer into his lap. Almost screaming when I feel his semi-hard problem pocking at my ass, throwing his head back as I do so. I let out a loud moan when he subconsciously bucks his hips up against mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck before moving the collar of his suit out of the way to make space for a pretty, purple mark.

"Tae~" He moans out with another buck of his hips.

"Ah..." I moan out when I grind on top of him, loving the friction.

As I move for another wave of pleasure, Jungkook grips my hips hard, stopping me from any movement. A loud whine leaves my lips at the sudden halt to our heated moment.

"Babe, If you do that one more time I won't be able to stop myself from fucking you right here, right now," Jungkook warned, his deep voice making me whimper in submission.

"As much as I would love to, I want our first time to be special. I don't want it to be a quick fuck, I want it to be sweet and special. I want to treat you like a princess and show you how much I care about you. We're gonna make love, baby, because that's what you deserve." He continued in a low whisper against my ear.

With a few tears streaming down my face I pull away to look Jungkook in the eye. He smiles sweetly as he wipes my tears away with his thumb.

"How did I get so lucky with finding such an amazing guy?" I ask myself out loud before continuing, "You're a gift sent from the heavens,"