55| Doctor

TRIGGER WARNING: RAPE! MENTIONS OF RAPE!

Also everything the doctor says about conditions and therapy...I pulled that all out of my ass so please don't think anything that I write is real. I have no idea what I'm even saying. I probably should have done the research and that's my bad. But I didn't so I made it fit with the plot and storyline. Please don't hate too much. I'm sorry for how inaccurate this chapter is...and every fucking chapter.

-V

October 3rd, 2020

---

"Danny!" I chirped, ignoring the scratchy feeling in the back of my throat.

Danny smiles brightly as he walks through the door. His eyes sparkling once he laid eyes on me.

"Pumpkin!" He shouted, opening his arms wide as he walked towards my side of the bed.

I let out a sound of soft laughter as he crushed me to his chest. He had one arm holding me close by my shoulder and torso. Wrapped around me like a clingy octopus.

Comforted by his presence and embrace, I snuggled myself deeper into his warmth. Finding my nose nuzzled against the older Adam's apple. His chin was pressed against my head as he continued to hold me tight. Gently wiggling me in his arms. Earning giggles from me.

"That's enough," A deep growl sounded from behind me.

Knowing who it was, I pulled back from the hug. Letting my arms fall to my side while Danny's laid his softly on my arms. Rubbing them up and down to create heat over Jungkook's suit jacket.

"I can't believe It's been this long," Danny said in disbelieve, his arms moving into his pockets as he stepped back.

I felt Jungkook's fingertips lightly graze down my spine, indicating for me to come back to him. Which I do with no hesitation. Seeking comfort and warmth in his arms.

My body is weak from being out for so long, making it difficult for me to move faster than I can. Jungkook sees my struggles, wrapping his arms around my waist before pulling me onto his lap. My back pressed against his firm chest. A support that I missed for so long.

"I know, last time I saw you was middle school, right?" I asked, my scarred hands finding there place ontop of Jungkook's that lay folded on my tummy. Keeping me close.

"Yeah, middle school-"

"Speaking of wich-why the hell did you not tell us about Dr.Suo? You lied about sports so you could go make out with some boy?" Jisoo scolded, stepping in view with her finger pointed. Her brown eyes were slightly sparkling from the thin layer of tears.

I felt my face heat up before I heard the coos from the people around me. Embarrassed, I raised my hands to cover my face. Gently leaning my head back against Jungkook's chest. Trying to hide from the embarrassment

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself, young man?" Dad asked, placing his hands on his hips in a teasing matter.

They were scolding me but in their eyes, I could see the joy and sadness hidden within. All of them sporting teary eyes as they looked and conversed with me. I must have put them through hell. Even my kookie.

My body stiffened at the fact of hurting my love. Feeling guilty and ashamed that I may have brought pain into his life. When I saw him cry when he walked in had broken my heart. To see the love of my life crying because of me.

The negative thoughts were pushed aside when I felt Jungkook's hands move to my waist. He softly gripped it in his large hands before rubbing his thumbs along the curves of my body. It soothed me but the thoughts still lingered in the back of my head.