30| Shower

"Please~" I beg softly, my arms tight around his waist.

"Baby, I have to go to work. I took two days off and I would take more but I have an important meeting today. I can't miss this one, Darling. If I do I could be putting the company in jeopardy." Jungkook explained with a small sigh after.

"H-he'll get me, Kookie. Once you...once you leave me...he'll get me." I croaked out.

My voice was shaky as my body trembled against Jungkook's. 

For the past few days, Jungkook and I have been inseparable. Everywhere Jungkook went I was clinging on to him. He was either carrying me or I was clinging onto his arms or waist as he moved around. When he would be sitting down talking or watching TV, I would be in his lap or in between his legs. Even when Jungkook had to go to the bathroom I would stand outside the door making him talk to me as he did his business. And I would make him do the same thing when I go to the bathroom.

Jin hyung and Namjoon tried to take Jungkook's place since they saw how uncomfortable he was the first few times. Eventually, Jungkook got used to it and now he doesn't even blink when we have to use the restroom. Sometimes he'll just pick me up without saying anything and take me with him to the bathroom. During showers, I have Kook sit on the toilet seat talking to me so I knew he was there. I would do the same for him, except I wouldn't do the talking. 

One time I was asleep in his lap and wouldn't let go of him so he had to go to the bathroom with me clinging on to him. I don't remember I just know because he told me about it when I woke up later that day.

"Okay," He sighed out, "How about we go get you in the shower and dressed then you can come with me. Does that sound good?" he asks me, lifting my chin to make eye contact with him.

I softly nod my head before going up on my tip-toes making my face only centimeters away from his. I watch as his eyes avert to my family that's gathered in the living room behind us.

Our friends all left for work about half an hour ago. Jungkook didn't plan on going in but he suddenly got a phone call about the meeting. 

"Babe-" Jungkook started but I interrupted him with a small whine as I loop my arms around his neck, trying to press my lips against his.

"Jungkook, please," I begged quietly, only loud enough for him to hear.

Jungkook is the only one I have spoken to over the past six days. I didn't speak and I didn't sign to anyone. The only time I spoke was to Jungkook and it was hardly loud enough for him to hear. I would let out little noises here and there but that was only when Jungkook would touch or kiss me.

That seemed to have pushed Jungkook off the edge because he suddenly smashed his lips against mine. He held my waist tightly against him with one arm while the other went to the back of my head deepening the kiss. I pulled at his hair, desperately trying to get him closer as his tongue forced its way into my mouth.

The kiss was a lot hungrier and heated compared to the one we had shared a few days ago. Jungkook and I had been good with keeping our lips off eachother except for when he kissed my forehead every night before bed but that was it. We didn't kiss because my family was always around and we both felt uncomfortable with them watching. Also, Jungkook and I haven't been focussing on our desires.  My main focus has been to keep Jungkook with me so Bogum couldn't get me. His focus was on making me feel safe.

"Pl-ease~" I moaned in between kisses, wanting him to touch me more.

Jungkook didn't stop. He just held me close against him as he made sure to touch every inch of my mouth. I had one hand tangled in his hair while the other was gripping his shoulder. Both pulling him closer to me.