23| Coffee Stain

"Wow~ This is your office?" I asked in awe.

The whole back wall of his office is one large window that out looked at all the many other buildings and all the tiny people that look like baby ants. In front of the window is a large, dark brown, desk that's neatly organized. To the left of me is a long black couch with a smaller coffee table. On my right is a bookshelf full of books and trophies thingies, there's also a small one-person chair next to the bookshelf.

"Yeah, It's not that great, my dads on the other hand..." Jungkook trialed off, indagating that his father's office is way better than his.

I follow behind him as he makes his way to the desk, sitting down on the black, cushioned, swirly chair.

I stand next to him, looking out the window. Staying close to Jungkook because I know If I go any closer to the edge I'll probably have a panic attack.

"Come here, baby boy," Jungkook calls as he places his hands on my waist.

Before I could even turn in his direction he pulls me down into his lap, my back against his chest. I lean back into his embrace, feeling safe and warm in his arms. Jungkook trails kisses under my jaw.

I can't help but giggle with each kiss placed. His fingertips brush up and down my thighs, sending a wave of goosebumps over me.

"When can we go home?" I whined out, already feeling bored after the 15 minutes I've been here.

"We can leave in 45 minutes if you go and plant your pretty ass over there. I still have work and I'm not allowed to leave until it's done." Jungkook explained while pointing at the couch.

"Can I play on your phone?" I ask, turning around in his lap so I'm now facing him.

"Don't you have your own phone?" He asks, tightening his grip on my waist.

"Yeah but I want yours," I pouted.

Jungkook smiles while fishing out his phone from his pocket, giving it to me with a quick kiss.

I hop off his lap before scurrying over to the couch, throwing myself on top of it. My body bounces back up into the air before landing comfortably on my stomach.

"Kookie, what your password?" I ask, frowning when I couldn't guess right.

"2015," [A/N hehe it means something but its not a year], "You can put your fingerprint too," He added as he opened his laptop.

I first put in my thumbprint with a wide smile on my lips. Then. I played some games that he had on his phone. As I was playing, a message popped up on Jungkook's phone, making me die in the game.

I debated whether or not I should answer, eventually, I decide not to because I don't want to seem nosy. Even though I am.

"Kook, you got a message,"

"Who's it from?" He asks, not looking up from his computer.

"It's your father," I answer with a small smile.

"What does it say?" He asks, finally looking up from the computer.

"It says...' We're having a family dinner this weekend with your cousin. We expect you to be here with no attitude and you must behave as if you are already the CEO'. Why is he treating you like a kid? You're not a moody teenager," I grumble, frustrated that his father speaks to him that way.

"I was a brat growing up, even though I've changed he still only sees me as a boy." Jungkook snarled.

"If he sees you as a boy then why is he giving you the company?" I ask, confused about how he treats Jungkook.