60|Interview

"Hello, my name is Madison. It's a great honor to be the one to interview you two," She was a thin woman. Her light brown hair cut short at her shoulder. She was beautiful with a kind aura and I couldn't help but give her a boxy smile. 

"It's nice to meet you! My name is Taehyung and this is my husband Jungkook," I exclaimed, my smile bright as I wrap my arms around Jungkook's larger one.

She chuckled softly before responding, "I'm well aware of who you two are,"

I gave her a small pout. Jungkook saw and lightly growled at the women sitting in front of us.

"Make him sad and I'll end your career," He snarled, his voice deep and dripping with dominance.

"Oh I'm sure you'll end more than my career, you have quite a reputation, y' know," She teased, not seeming fearful of my husband.

I giggled before leaning up to press my lips against Jungkook's cheek. Softly brushing my thumb on his clothed arm.

"There's no need to be mean, Kookie, she didn't do anything wrong."

"Can we get this over with? I want to go home," He grumbled in response.

"Sorry about him," I apologized with a small smile.

"It's all right. I'm aware of Jungkook's behavior as well as his protectiveness of you. That's why I asked to do this interview. I'm the only one not afraid of Jungkook-" She paused when Jungkook gave her a threatening look with a raised eyebrow, "-I'm not scared of him as long as you're by his side." She explained, a pretty smile set on her thin lips.

I only hummed in response while Jungkook simply removed his arm from my hold to wrap it around my waist, pulling me closer against his side.

"So let's get into it!" I exclaimed excitedly earning chuckles from all the people in the room.

"It's been three years since the incident and you are now married to the biggest CEO in Korea. Everyone has been dying to know what happened all those years ago. We know only of the fact you were kidnapped before going into a coma. But before we get into all of that, we would like to start at the beginning. If it's alright, I would like to hear your story from the earliest memories." 

Now, if it were a year ago, I would have whimpered and hidden myself into Jungkook's side. A year ago I was still healing from all the damage. My anxiety so high I couldn't function right. But now, I'm ready to open up. To tell the world my story. The story of a broken boy who met the love of his life and healed. 

The story of how a boy broke to become,

"Well, I was born into a bigger family, six of us total. My mother and father have three kids before me, making me the youngest. I have two older brother's and an older sister. They were everything to me growing up. I mean, they had to be because after what happened with my uncle they all became very protective of me,"

"Wait, what happened with your uncle? I never heard of this," She mumbled the last part as she leaned forward in her chair, obviously intrigued with the new information.

"Well my uncle made some bad decisions-"

"He was an asshole who deserves to rot in hell," Jungkook growled, tightening his hold on my waist.

"Kook," I warned him with a small smack to his chest, giggling when he didn't even flinch. "My uncle had beat me and my mother when I was little," I stated.

"Oh my god, why? Where were your father and siblings?" Madison asked, her eyes wide as she waited for the story.

"My dad was on a very important business trip which was why neither me nor my mom would call him. My siblings went to spend half the summer with our grandparents that lived far away. My mom wasn't keen on the idea of being home alone so she had my dad's brother to come and live with us for the two months that dad would be away. We were really close with him so none of us thought twice about the decision. But then he started his drinking problem. It wasn't bad until one day he beat my mother in front of me and my best friend Kim Seokjin, who, by the way, owns the best restaurant-" Jungkook scoffed with a small smile, not surprised out I threw out a sponsor for Jin hyung.